Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Eligibility dates Exam Pattern. Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 is also called as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination) 2018.The Exam will be conducted by the “JCECEB” (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board).
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018
It is a state level examination which providing admissions into various Polytechnic and Engineering,Non-Engineering Diploma courses. Through this exam Candidates can get an opportunity to join various Diploma courses of polytechnic and Engineering, Non-Engineering courses.
In this post, we have given the complete details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 exam including Application form, Dates, Eligibility, Exam pattern and Syllabus.
Eligibility Criteria: Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile and Aadhar Card (compulsory) of Jharkhand state.
- Candidates must have passed High School (10+2) or its equivalent examination through a recognized board.
- They must be scoring at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The Candidates who are appearing can also apply.
- The Age limit for Candidates should be 17 years as on 1stJuly 2018 only for mining engineering
- No Age limit for other courses.
Important dates: Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018
- Registration date: Second Week of March 2018
- Closing date for Registration: Third Week of April 2018
- Admit Card will be out: End of April 2018
- Date of Exam: End of April 2018
- Result: First Week of May 2018
- Counseling will be start: End of May 2018
Method for Applying “Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018:”
- Browse the official website of “JCECEB” for applying Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018.
- Fill the Application Form carefully and registered them.
- Mention their all educational and personal details required for Application form.
- After it upload their Scanned photographs, Thumb Impression and Signature.
- Then Submit the Application Fee through Online mode.
- Lastly take print out and save it.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Use pen and paper in the exam.
- Objective type questions will be there.
- Allotted 1 marks to the candidates for every correct attempt.
- No Negative Marking available.
- English and Hindi language medium will be there.
- Rs.600/- for General and OBC Category Candidates
- Rs.325/- for SC/ST Category Candidates
Admit Card for “Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018.”
- To download the Admit Card of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Candidates can visit the official website through online mode only.
- The Admit Card will be released in the End of April 2018 by the Authority.
- For download the Admit Card Candidates can be enter their Date of Birth and Application Number.
- Admit Card will be mandatory in the examination hall and save it for counselling.