Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 will be available from second week of a=April 2019.This entrance exam will be organized to provide admission into various in “engineering & non-engineering diploma” courses. These programmes are offered by various colleges / institutions of Jharkhand state.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 is a state level entrance test. This is also known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). PECE 2019 will be regulated by the JCECEB. Here, students can check the information related to Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Here we are mentioned the details about Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- The application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 will be available via online.
- The registration will be started from the 2nd week of April 2019.
- There is no other mode to get the Jharkhand Polytechnic application form 2019.
- The final date to fill & submit the online application will be last week of April 2019.
- Students should take a print copy of the filled in Jharkhand Polytechnic application for future use.
- The application fee is Rs. 625/- for general category.
- The application fee is Rs. 325 /-for SC/ST category..
- Students can pay their application fee via online payment method.
Important Tentative Dates of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam
Here, we are providing the tentative dates of PECE 2019 exam
|Second week of April 2019||Availability of Application Form|
|Last week of April 2019||Last Date of application form|
|First week of May 2019||Admit Card released|
|Second week of May 2019||Date of Entrance Exam|
|May 2019||Provisional Answer Key Publish|
|May 2019||Final Answer Key Release|
|June 2019||Declaration of Result|
|June 2019||First Counselling|
|June 2019||Second Counselling|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of PECE exam is given below:
- Domicile: Students have a domicile of the state of Jharkhand.
- Age Criteria: For Mining Engineering course minimum age must be 17 years as on 1/07/2019. No age limit for other courses.
- Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar number is necessary.
- Qualifying Exam: Must Appearing/Clear class 10th from any recognized state/central board.
- Minimum Marks: Students must secure at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held in computer based test.
- Medium of Exam: The medium of the paper will be Hindi and English; aspirants have to choose 1 language.
- Duration of Exam: The duration will be 2 hours and 30 min.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam.
- Type of Questions: Only MCQ Type Questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded to the students for correct response.
- Penalty Marking: There is no Negative/Penalty marking.
How to Apply
Follow the following steps to fill the Application Form
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link related to Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Upload the scanned images in specified size.
- Deposit the application fee through online.
- After that, submit the form.
- Take the print out of filled in form for further reference