Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 entrance exam will be conducted to offer admission into various in engineering & non-engineering diploma programmes. These courses are offered by various colleges / institutions of the state of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 is a state level entrance exam. This entrance exam is also known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). PECE 2019 will be administrated by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Here, students can check the information related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 including application form, dates, eligibility criteria etc.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- The application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 will be available through online mode.
- The registration of Polytechnic entrance exam will be started from the 2nd week of April 2019.
- There is no other mode to get the Jharkhand Polytechnic application form.
- The closing date to fill the online application will be last week of April 2019.
- Students should take a print copy of the filled application for future use.
- The application fee is Rs. 625/- for general category students.
- The application fee is Rs. 325 /-for SC/ST category students.
- Students can pay their application fee via online payment gateway.
Important Tentative Dates of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam
Here, we are providing the tentative dates of PECE 2019 exam
|2nd week of April 2019||Availability of Application Form|
|Last week of April 2019||Last Date of application form|
|First week of May 2019||Admit Card released|
|2nd week of May 2019||Date of Entrance Exam|
|May 2019||Provisional Answer Key Publish|
|May 2019||Final Answer Key Release|
|June 2019||Declaration of Result|
|June 2019||1st Counselling|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of PECE exam is given below:
- Domicile: Students have a domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Age Criteria: For Mining Engineering course minimum age must be 17 years as on 1/July/2019. No age limit for other programmes.
- Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar number is mandatory.
- Qualifying Exam: candidates must Appearing/Clear class 10th from any recognized state/central board.
- Minimum Marks: Students must secure at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held in online mode (CBT).
- Medium of Exam: The medium of the paper will be Hindi and English language; students have to choose one language.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Number of Questions: The paper will contain total 150 questions
- Type of Questions: Only objective Type Questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded to the students for correct answer.
- Penalty Marking: There is no Negative marking.