Jharkhand JAC TET 2017 Online Application and Imp dates. JHARKHAND TEACHERS ELIGIBILITY TEST which is also to be known as JAC TET 2017. This TET is being regulated by the Central Regulating Authority and is being realized by the Department of School Education.
Jharkhand JAC TET 2017 Application
The candidates must acquire 60 % marks in order to clear this JAC TET examination.
The government of Jharkhand is recruiting the teachers who are eligible to teach mainly at primary level i.e. classes from (I TO V) and at upper primary level i.e. classes from (VI TO VIII). This TET is compulsory for the candidates to clear in order to be liable to become a teacher.
- Applicants must be required to get 45% marks in their Senior Secondary Examination.
- The candidates must possess the 4yrs degree of B.ED.
- The candidates must score 50% marks in their degree courses like B.SC, B.A and the B.ED.
- Special Education qualifications were also being eligible to apply for this examination and the applicants who were being appearing in the 2yr of Elementary Educations can also apply for this TET.
PATTERN AND THE SYLLABUS JAC TET 2017:-
- 1ST level consists at the primary level.
- 2nd level is at the upper primary level.
- The candidates who are interested in teaching classes from (I TO VIII) can also apply for it.
- The paper consists of 150 marks with each part is of 30 marks.
- The duration for the examination is one and a half hour.
- The question paper constitutes of questions related to child development, language-1, language-2, math’s and the environment based questions.
Jharkhand JAC TET 2017 Application Correction:-
The candidates can make changes in application form at given time interval. Candidates can make changes in the name, date of birth, father name, category, address, year, educational details.
Jharkhand TET 2017 Rejection list:
Jharkhand Board of School Education will be issued the list of rejected candidates. Those candidates make mistakes during filling application form (still after the application correction) are rejected by the authority.
Jharkhand JAC TET 2017 EXAMINATION DATE:-
The exam of JAC TET was held in the month of April 2017 which has already being gone. The candidates may prepare for the upcoming session 2017 and they can take the help of sample papers and from this yr question paper which is available on the official website (jac.nic.in).
Examination Dates JAC TET 2017:
|Online Application form will be issued||September 2017|
|Last Date of Application form||October 2017|
|Admit Card||November 2017|
|Examination Date||November 2017|
|Answer key will be announced||December 2017|
|Result will be announced||December 2017|
Admit Card JAC TET 2017 Exam:
- E-admit card will be available at official site of Jharkhand Board of School Education
- Admit card will be published in the mid of November 2017.
- Admit card carry all details about the examination.
- E-Admit card will be updated before 15 days of Exam.
- There will be no offline mode to collect admit card.
Answer key JAC TET 2017 Exam:
- Answer key will be published after the written examination.
- Applicants can download from official site.
- Official answer key will be issued after the 30-45 days of examination.
Result JAC TET 2017 Examination:
- Result will be announced in the month of December 2017.
- Candidates can download the result through official site.
- Candidates needs to enter their credential and submit.
- Result and marks statement will be displayed.
- Selected candidates will be given certificate.