JKCET 2018 Application or JKCET 2018 Registration: A notification is about to be released soon in the month of January 2018 regarding the JKCET Exam 2018. JKCET (Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test) is organised by the JKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination).
JKCET Exam is organised by its official authority at National Level. The Exam is organised to provide admissions in the Engineering and Architecture courses like B. Tech and B. Arch etc. The candidates who want to apply for JKCET 2018 Exam can check all details here.
Important dates for JKCET 2018 Exam:
|Availability of Notification and form||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last date to Submit form||4th week of February 2018|
|Admit Card Issued Date||Last week of April 2018|
|JKCET 2018 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result will be announced||4th week of May 2018|
|Organising of Counselling||1st week of July 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for JKCET 2018 Exam:
- The candidates who want to apply must be permanent citizen of Jammu & Kashmir
- The candidates must have done 12th or its equivalent to apply
- The candidates must have done their 10+2 with subjects like English and PCM.
- The candidates must have got a minimum of 50% (40% for the Reserved category) marks in their 10+2 to apply
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old to apply as on 31st December 2018.
How to apply JKCET 2018:
The candidates who want to apply for the JKCET Exam 2018 must visit the official site of the same. The Registration for the JKCET Exam 2018 will take place through online mode only. No offline mode will be there. The candidates after reaching the official site, must fill the JKCET Exam 2018 by entering all their details and uploading their documents. Then they must pay the JKCET Exam 2018 Application fees.
JKCET 2018 Application fees:
The candidates who want to apply for the JKCET 2018 Exam must pay the application fees for the same. The application fee for the JKCET 2018 Exam is Rs.800 for all candidates. The application fees for the JKCET 2018 Exam can be paid by any medium be it Bank Challan, Debit or Credit card, etc.
JKCET 2018 Exam pattern:
- The exam will be held in offline mode
- The exam will include two papers each of PCB and PCM group
- 60 questions will be there from each of the subject
- 1 mark will be given for a correct answer
- 25 mark will be reduced for a wrong answer
|Name of the Stream||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|PCM & PCB||A||Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper)||120||2 hours|
Seat Reservation Details
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||25%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11%|
|Children of Defense Personnel||3%|