JKCET 2019 Application or JKCET Registration: A notification is about to be released soon in the month of January 2019 regarding the JKCET Exam 2019. JKCET (Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test) is organised by the JKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination).
JKCET Exam is organised by its official authority at National Level. The Exam is organised to provide admissions in the Engineering and Architecture courses like B. Tech and B. Arch etc. The candidates who want to apply for JKCET Exam 2019 can check all details here.
Important dates for JKCET 2019 Exam:
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of JKCET Exam 2019
|Availability of Notification and form||1st /February/ 2019|
|Last date to Submit form||28th/February/ 2019|
|Admit Card Issued Date||Second week of April 2019|
|JKCET 2019 Exam Date||21st/April/2019|
|Result||2nd week of May 2019|
|Organising of Counselling||1st week of June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for JKCET :
Students must check the eligibility requirement before filling the application form
- The candidates who want to apply must be permanent citizen of Jammu & Kashmir
- The candidates must have done 12th or its equivalent to apply
- The candidates must have done their 10+2 with subjects like English and PCM.
- The candidates must have got a minimum of 50% (40% for the Reserved category) marks in their 10+2 to apply
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old to apply as on 31st December 2018.
How to apply JKCET :
The candidates who want to apply for the JKCET Exam 2019 must visit the official site of the same. The Registration for the JKCET Exam 2019 will take place through online mode only. No offline mode will be there. The candidates after reaching the official site, must fill the JKCET Exam 2019 by entering all their details and uploading their documents. Then they must pay the JKCET Exam 2019 Application fees.
JKCET Application fees:
The candidates who want to apply for the JKCET Exam 2019 must pay the application fees for the same. The application fee for the JKCET 2019 Exam is Rs.800 for all candidates. The application fees for the JKCET Exam 2019 can be paid by any medium be it Bank Challan, Debit or Credit card, etc.
JKCET Exam pattern:
- The exam will be held in offline mode
- The exam will include two papers each of PCB and PCM group
- 60 questions will be there from each of the subject
- 1 mark will be given for a correct response in this exam
- 25 mark will be reduced for a wrong answer
|Name of the Stream||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|PCB & PCM||A||Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper)||120 questions||2 hours|
|PCB||B||Biology||60 questions||1 hour|
|PCM||C||Mathematics||60 questions||1 hour|
Seat Reservation Details
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||25%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11%|
|Children of Defense Personnel||3%|