JKTET 2016 Application form and Imp Dates. JAMMU AND KASHMIR TET is being regulated by the Central Regulating Authority and is being conducted by the government of JAMMU AND KASHMIR and it is also to be considered as JKTET. JKTET is recruiting the candidates whose aim is to teach the students generally at the primary level (I TO V) and at the upper primary level (VI TO VIII).It is the compulsory examination for the B.ED qualified candidates who all are considering themselves in teaching career. The candidates were being fixed in the government schools.
JKTET 2016 Application form and Imp Dates
- The candidates must be required to get 45%marks in their Senior Secondary Examination.
- Two yrs diploma in special education is also eligible to apply for this examination.
- HE/SHE must possess 4 yr Bachelor in Elementary education and must be in the 2nd yr of diploma in Elementary education.
- The candidates must acquire to get minimum 50%marks in the B.A, B.SC and B.ED.
- SC.ED AND B.ED candidates are also applicable for this examination.
PATTERN AND THE SYLLABUS:-
- Paper-1 is being conducted for the teachers who were willing to become teacher at primary level (I TO V).
- Paper-2 is basically for teaching at upper primary level i.e. (VI TO VIII).
- Paper-3 is the one in which the applicants are eligible to appear for both the examination i.e. classes from (I TO VIII)
- The paper is being conducted for the duration of one and a half hour which includes objectives types questions and the subject related questions like questions related to child development, math’s, language-I ,language-II and environmental based questions .
- The question paper carries 150 marks and each section contains 30 marks.
Current status: Paused Last exam was held in 2013
Visit official site: jkbose.co.in