Karnataka D.El.Ed 2019 Application Exam Dates Eligibility.The Authority of the SCERT, Karnataka will be publishing the notification of the KARNATAKA D.EL.ED 2019 or SCERT Karnataka D.ED examination on the official website portal. The Directorate Of State Education, Research And Training (DSCERT) Bengaleru, Karnataka will be conduct the Karnataka D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2019. Now SCERT Karnataka D.Ed Course Known as Karnataka D.El.Ed Course.
KARNATAKA D.EL.ED 2019
The official authority of SCERT, Karnataka will be release the notification for D.EL.ED OR D.ED Course 2019 in the month of June 2019 .The willing and desirable candidates can apply for “Karnataka D.El.Ed”.They get admission into the Diploma course of Elementary Education and full fill their goal in teaching. all details related the KARNATAKA D.El.Ed 2019 in the official site of SCERT,KARNATAKA and Applicant can also check in this post.
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Qualification:The applicant should be compete 10+2(HSC) class from the reputed board of Karnataka.
- Minimum Marks: They must be obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category) in their 10+2 class.
- Age Limit: The Age limit for KARNATAKA D.EL.ED 2019will be 17 years.
Karnataka D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
In this section we are providing the details about Karnataka D.El.Ed 2019
- Application form will be available via online method
- Candidates can apply from the month of June 2019.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph at the time of filling the form
- Take the printout of form for future communication
Applying Procedure for KARNATAKA D.EL.ED 2018:
- To fill the KARNATKA D.EL.ED 2019 Application form, Applicant must be go to the official site of DSCERT, KARNATAKA.
- Click on the option KARNATAKA D.EL.ED 2019Application Form.
- The Mode for applying Application form will be online.
- Candidates should be mention their all require details in the form.
- After it, candidates must be paid the Application Fee via any of the modes.
- Read all the instruction carefully and lastly submit the Application Form.
- Applicant also takes the print out of the Application Form.
Application Fee for D.EL.ED 2019:
- Before submit the Application form Applicant must be paid the Application Fee.
- If the Applicant will be not paid the Application Fee, the Application form will be rejected.
- DCERT, Karnataka will be updating the Application fee for KARNATAKA D.EL.ED 2019 in their official website soon.
- The mode of paid Application fee can be online or offline.
KARNATAKA D.EL.ED Admit Card
DSCERT, KARNATAKA will be issue “KARNATAKA D.EL.ED 2019” Admit Card in their official website. Eligible candidates can download their Admit Card in the official site of the Authority. We are also providing all the details and giving the link soon to download the Admit Card for KARNATAKA D.EL.ED 2019 examination here in this page.
KARNATAKA D.EL.ED 2019: Result
The authority board of DSCERT will be uploading the result for D.EL.ED 2019 or KARNATAKA D.ED 2019 in their official site after the written entrance test. Selected Candidates can check their result in the official site of the Authority. We are providing the link related to the KARNATAKA D.EL.ED 2019 examination result in this post very soon.
Important Dates of Karnataka D.El.Ed 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of Karnataka D.El.Ed 2019
|Online Application Form||4th week of June 2019|
|Last date for online registration||2nd week of July 2019|
|Merit List||July 2019|