KCET 2019 is a state level entrance test. This exam is also referred as Karnataka CET. Karnataka CET is administrated by the Karnataka Exam Authority under the aegis of Karnataka University. This exam is the gateway for admission in the field of Architecture/ Engineering, Pharmacy/Ayurveda/Homoeopathy, other programmes. Through this exam, aspirants will get admission into various institutions/colleges situated in Karnataka state. Here students can check the information about KCET 2019.
Karnataka KCET 2019 Application
KCET 2019 Application Form
In this section candidates can check the details about Karnataka CET
- The application form of KCET 2019 will be released via official website of authority (online).
- The application form will be released in the second week of January 2019.
- Students have to upload scanned images of Photograph, signature, left hand impression in a prescribed format, at the time of filling the online form.
- Students are informed to fill the form correctly.
- Take the print out of filled application form for further reference.
- The payment can done through the specified Bank Challan.
- The application fee is Rs. 650 for General and OBC category.
- The application fee is Rs. 500 for SC/ST categories.
Important Tentative Dates of KCET 2019
Here we are mentioned the tentative schedule of Karnataka CET 2019
|First week of February 2019||Starting of online Application|
|Last week of February 2019||Final Date for form submission|
|Last week of February 2019||Last Date to pay the application fees|
|Second week of April 2019||Admit Card Availability|
|Second week of April 2019||Biology & Mathematics exam date|
|Second week of April 2019||Physics & Chemistry exam date|
|Third week of April 2019||Kannada Language test|
|Last week of May 2019||Result Declaration|
|Second week of June 2019||Commencement of Counselling|
Courses offer through KCET
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka CET
Applicants must check the eligibility requirement before filling the form
For Engineering/ Architecture Programme
- Qualifying Exam: Students have to pass class 12th exam or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subject: Must pass the qualifying exam with Mathematics and Physics as a (Main Subject) and English as a (language subject).
- Minimum Marks: Students must obtain minimum 45 % marks & 40% for SC/ST Category.
- Appearing: Appearing students are also eligible.
- For Architecture Programme, Valid NATA score.
For Pharmacy / Science Programme
- Qualifying Exam: Students have to clear class 10+2 exam or equivalent examination from any recognized board
- Subject: Students must pass their 10+2 exam with physics, chemistry & biology and English as a (language subject).
- Minimum Marks: Students must obtain at least 50% marks and 40% for SC/ST Category.
- Appearing: Appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Examination Mode: The test will conduct through offline mode (pen and paper based).
- Types of Questions: Objective Type Questions will be asked in Karnataka CET exam.
- Number of questions: Karnataka CET Paper will comprise total 60 questions from each section.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam will be 80 minutes for each section.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for correct response.
- Penalty Marking : There is no Penalty marking in KCET Exam.
|Subjects||Number of Question||Duration|
|Kannada (in case)||50||80 minutes|
KCET Exam Syllabus
The KCET 2019 exam Syllabus will comprise of the syllabus of PUC I and II prescribed by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka. The syllabus for Pharmacy will comprise of mainly 3 subjects, i.e. (Biology, Physics and Chemistry). For engineering programmes, students have to go through the subjects like (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).