Karnataka TET 2019-2020 Application Date Admit Card Answer key. KARNATAKA TEACHERS ELIGIBILITY TEST (KAR TET 2019) which is being conducted by the government of INDIA. Those candidates whose passion is to teach the students can apply for this KAR TET examination.
Karnataka TET 2019 Application
Vacancies available for teaching at primary level (I TO V) and at upper primary level (VI TO VIII).This is the privilege given to the candidates for teaching in the government schools in the state of KARNATAKA.
Qualification Necessary for Karnataka TET 2019-2020:
- The candidate must have completed the Secondary education or must be appearing in the 2nd year of diploma in secondary education.
- The candidates must acquire 50% marks in their graduation and must be acquiring the B.ED degree.
- The B.SC , COM and B.COM completed applicants are also eligible to apply the examination.
Karnataka TET 2019-2020 Application Fees:
- The application fees for general category candidates is 500/- for those who are appearing paper-1 or paper- 2 but those applicants who are appearing both the papers paper-1 and paper-2 has to pay 800/- application fees.
- The application fees for the SC/STC/OBC category was 250/- for appearing paper-1 or paper-2 and those who all are appearing both the papers has to submit 400/- as per the application fees.
ADMIT CARD KARNATAKA TET 2019:
The candidates can download their Karnataka TET admit card from the official website. Here is the link given KAR TET Admit Card Download. The candidates may fill their application form and can appear online examination through this website @kartet.caconline.in.
SCHEDULE KARNATAKA TET 2019:
There are two papers:-
- Paper -1 will be at the primary level. Timings are:-9:30 to 12:00 noon.
- Paper -2 will be at the upper primary level.Timings are:-2:00 to 4:30pm.
- The applicants can apply for both ath examination which means teaching classes from (I TO VIII)
- Candidates were being required to check the KAR TET syllabus from the official site and were requested to go through the sample papers and the last year question papers.
Examination Dates of Karnataka TET 2019-2020(Tentative):-
|Online Application form||Second Week October 2018|
|Last Date Submit Online Application||November 2018|
|Last Date of Payment||November 2018|
|Date of Examination||December -January 2019|
|Result Declaration||March 2019|
Admit Card KARNATAKA TET 2019 Exam:
- Candidates can download the hall tickets from official site.
- Admit card will be downloaded via given credentials.
- Hall Ticket carry all mandatory details of KAR TET Exam.
- Admit card will be released by the authority in the month of December 2019.
Answer key KARNATAKA TET 2019 Exam:
- Answer key will be published by the Karnataka Education Board.
- Applicants can download the pdf file of answer key KAR TET 2019.
- Candidates can file objection regarding answer key in given prescribed format.
- Then authority will publish the final answer key.
Result KARNATAKA TET 2019 Examination:
- Result will be declared by the authority in the month of March 2019.
- Candidates can download the result from official site.
- Then students can download the KAR TET 2019 certificate through online.