Kerala Polytechnic 2018 Eligibility Exam Dates Exam pattern. DTE (The Department of Technical Education),Kerala will be organized Polytechnic Exam every year. It is a state level examination conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Kerala.
Kerala Polytechnic 2018
The Authority board of Kerala will be offering admission in various govt. & private polytechnic institutions of Kerala. Willing and Interested Candidates can apply for Polytechnic Exam 2018 from the official website of DTE (The Department of Technical Education).
Exam Dates for Kerala Polytechnic 2018:
- Starting Online Application Procedure: 1st week of June 2018
- Closing Date o f Online Application: End week of June 2018
- Ending Date of Application (last fee): Fourth week of June 2018
- Rank and allotment (announcement): End week of June 2018
- Rank List: End week of June 2018
- Admission’s Date through Merit list: First week of July 2018
- Counseling will be Start: Second week of July 2018
- 2nd Counselling: Third week of July 2018
- Admission will be closed: End of July 2018
Eligibility Criteria: Kerala Polytechnic 2018
- Candidates should be citizen of India.
- Aspirants must have a domicile of Kerala.
- They must have qualifying the examination of Kerala Examination Board or Applicant’s parents should be the employee of the government/public sector undertaking by Kerala state.
- Candidates must have passed High School (SSLC/THSLC) from well known reputed university/board of Kerala.
- Candidates must have cleared High School with these subjects (Mathematics, Science and English).
How to apply Kerala Polytechnic 2018:
- The mode of applying the Application of “Kerala Polytechnic 2018” through via online.
- The Applicants have to submit the single Application form for various districts.
- The Applications are required to be filled in the following cases:
- For regular seats in Government/Government Aided Programmes Government seats in Self Financing Programmes Special batch of Hearing Impaired (HI).
- For the management seats under Aided programmes to be submitted at respective Polytechnics
- Under NCC quota
- Under Sports quota
- All Candidates must have to submit the online Application form in the official website.
- Lastly, take a printout of the Application form for future use and save it.
Application fee for Kerala Polytechnic 2018:
- Rs.100/- for General Category per District.
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST Category per district.
Kerala Polytechnic 2018 Application Form:
The application forms will be available from June 2018. The interested application can apply online from the official website on or before last date of application. The applicants will have to enter all the correct details as required in the application form. They also have to pay application fee.
The applicants will get admissions based on their qualifying examination, the merit list of the applicants will be prepared then the rank will be allotted to them according to their merit.
Kerala Polytechnic 2018: Counseling
Selected candidates must be appearing in the counselling which is organized by the authority of Kerala. Candidates must be selected to the performance of their written entrance test. The Merit list of Kerala Polytechnic 2018 will be prepared by Kerala Education Board and they get Admission to the Aspirants on the basis of Merit list. The Merit list will be issued districts wise.
The mode of counselling will be online. After counseling, selected applicant will be called for seat allotment by the Authority. Applicant also can check all the details about counselling here on this page.
Documents for Kerala Polytechnic 2018:
- Domicile of Kerala state.
- 10th class (SSLC/THSLC) Mark Sheet / Passing Certificate.
- Character Certificate, Caste (category) Certificate etc (if applicable).
- Color passport size photographs.
- Admit Card and Score Card.
- Income Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.