Kerala Polytechnic 2020 admission procedure will be organized by the Department of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala. Admission in various government/ private polytechnic institutions will be offered on the basis of marks obtained by the student in class 10th and 10+2 exam. The authority is not conducting entrance exam for offering admissions. Here we have provided the information about Kerala Polytechnic 2020 admission procedure.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Students are advised to go through the guidelines to fill the application form of Kerala Polytechnic 2020
- The Kerala Polytechnic 2020 application form will be started from the 2nd week of May 2020 to last week of May 2020.
- The application form will be submitted through online mode (from the official website).
- Self-attested copy of documents to be submitted along with the application form including Domicile, Nativity, Caste, Income , Medical fitness certificate, mark sheet of 10/10+2 exam.
- Students seeking admission to the management seats in self-financing courses should submit separate applications to the respective institutes in the format given by the institution.
- Separate admission form shall be submitted by remitting fee in each case for the following categories students:
- Application for regular seats in Govt / Govt Aided Courses, Govt Seats in Self Financing courses, Special Batch of Hearing Impaired.
- Application for management seats under Aided courses to be submitted at respective polytechnics college
- Application under NCC Quota and Application under sports Quota
- The application fee will be Rs 150/- for unreserved categories
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates, fee will be Rs. 75/-.
- The fee should be paid at the polytechnic college at the time of submission of the printout of application processed online, along with the related necessary documents.
Students must fullfill the following eligibility criteria before filling Kerala Polytechnic 2020 admission procedure form
- Nationality: Applying students must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Applying candidate should possess the domicile of Kerala state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass 10/10+2 from Kerala state or other equivalent exam.
- Student’s parents should be permanent employee in the Kerala state.
- One should pass the pass exam from the institution of Kerala state.
- Subjects: Students must qualify in the subjects such as English, Science and Mathematics.
- For CBSC/ ICSE board students, marks obtained in science will be considered for calculating grade in place of “physics& chemistry”.
- Students those have applied or given the improvement examination cannot apply for Kerala Polytechnic 2020 exam.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Admission Procedure Dates
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of Kerala Polytechnic 2020 admission procedure
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Online submission of application begins||2nd week of May 2020|
|Online submission of application ends||Last week of June 2020|
|Last date to register for application at polytechnic colleges||Last week of June 2020|
|Publication of provisional rank list and trial allotment||Last week of June 2020|
|Closing of appeal and submitting the revised options||Last week of June 2020|
|Publication of final rank list and first allotment list||1st week of July 2020|
|Publication of 2nd allotment list||2nd week of July 2020|
|Publication of 3rd allotment list||2nd week of July 2020|
|Publication of 4th allotment list||Last week of July 2020|
|Admission closes on||Last week of July 2020|