Kerala TET 2019 KTET Application Eligibility Exam Date Admit Card Exam Date and Application form. An invitation has been issued by the authority named Govt. of Kerala regarding the KTET exam 2019. In the notification the eligible candidates have been called up to apply for the Kerala TET exam 2016 shortly known as KTET exam 2019. Kerala TET exam 2019 is administrated by the government of Kerala to determine candidates ability to become a teacher for the primary & secondary schools of Kerala state.
Kerala TET 2019 KTET Application
The candidates who have any kind of interest in the KTET exam 2019 and want to apply for it can find the complete details regarding it here in this section. The details of KTET exam 2019 like eligibility criteria, age limit, application dates are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala TET 2019:
- The candidates who have any kind of interest in the KTET exam 2019 and want to apply for lower primary teacher job must have completed their 10+2 with 45% marks (40% for ST/SC) .
- Those who want to apply higher primary teacher job must have diploma of 2 years in elementary education along with certificate of 10+2.
The candidates who have any kind of interest in the KTET exam 2019 and want to apply for it must be at least 18 years old to apply for the same.
How to Apply Kerala TET 2019:
- The candidates who have any kind of interest in the KTET exam 2019 and want to apply for it must visit the site http://keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- Then after visiting the homepage of ktet they must fill the form carefully after registering themselves.
- Then after that they must submit their signature along with the photo within the asked memory limit. Then they must finally the KTET application fee.
The candidates who have any kind of interest in the KTET exam 2019 and want to apply for it must pay Rs.500 (SC/ST just have to pay Rs.250) as application fee of KTET exam 2019 through any medium.
Important dates of Kerala TET 2019:
- Notification: August 2019
- Application form Date: August 2019
- Last Date to Apply: September 2019
- Admit Card: October 2019
- Exam date of KTET Exam Category I and II: November 2019
- Category III and IV: November 2019
Admit Card Kerala TET 2019 Exam:
- Hall Ticket will issued at official site.
- Candidates can download through given credentials.
- E-Admit Card carry all mandatory details of KTET Exam.
- Admit card of TET exam will be released in the month of October 2019.
Answer key Kerala TET 2019 Exam:
- Answer key will be published in the month of December 2019
- Candidates can challenge the answer key in given format.
- Read official notification carefully.
- Then concern authority will issue the final answer key.
Result Kerala TET 2019 Examination:
- Result will be announced in the month of Dec/Jan.
- Candidates can download the result from official site.
- Then candidates can download the KTET certificate.