LSAT 2020 Registration Form will be released in the month of October 2019. Law School Admission Test is an international level entrance examination. LSAT will be administrated by the Law School Admission Council, USA. LSAT India exam is a national level organized through offline mode. It is organized for providing admission in Graduation, Post graduation and integrated law programmes in India. More than 85 law institutions consider the LSAT score for admission. Here in this article we are providing the information related to LSAT 2020 Registration Form.
LSAT 2020 Registration Form
In this section, students can check the details about LSAT application form 2020
- The LSAT 2020 registration process will be done only through online mode.
- The application form will be released from the 1st week of October 2018 till 1st week of May 2020.
- There will be no offline mode to apply LSAT 2020.
- Students are required to upload the scanned image of the photograph in given format.
- After the registration process, a confirmation mail will be sent to the students valid Email ID.
- Take the printout of the LSAT 2020 application for future record.
- Students have to pay Rs. 3800 as a registration fee for all the categories.
- Application Fee can be deposit via online mode using credit ,debit and net banking.
- Payment through DD will not be accepted.
There is no specific eligibility criteria is given to apply for LSAT India. Here students can check the basic eligibility criteria which are required to apply for law programmes:
For Integrated Law Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants should have passed 12th board exam from any recognized board
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must secure at 45% marks in 12th board exam.
For UG Law Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must hold a Graduation degree in any branch from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: must have obtained 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
For PG Law Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have passed UG / integrated law courses from any recognized college/University.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have secured 45% marks.
Important Tentative Dates of LSAT 2020 Registration Form
Here we are providing the tentative dates of LSAT 2020 Registration Form
|Registration starts||First week of October 2019|
|Final date for registration||First week of May 2020|
|Release of admit card||First to Third week of May 2020|
|Date of exam||Third week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||June 2020|
- Mode of Exam: The LSAT exam will be organized through Offline mode.
- Sections: There will total four sections (Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Logical Reasoning & Reading Comprehension).
- Exam Duration: 35 minutes will be given for each section. The total duration of exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the LSAT paper.
- Number of Questions: There will be 92-100 questions in LSAT paper
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for correct response. There is no negative marking
|Sections||Number of Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|Analytical Reasoning||24 questions||35|
|First Logical Reasoning||24 questions||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24 questions||35|
|Reading Comprehension||24 questions||35|