UP LT Grade Teacher 2018-2019 Application Eligibility Exam Dates. UPPSC 9342 LT Grade Teacher 2018 or UP LT Teacher 2018 or UP Assistant Teacher Graduate 2018 Online Application are invited Teacher Recruitment exam in 2018. Download official advertisement UP LT Teacher recruitment 2018.
UP Government has announced the Teacher Recruitment under the RMSA (Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan) for the Candidates who want to get the job in teaching field can apply online for this exam.
UP LT Grade Teacher 2018
Eligible and Interested Candidates may check the exam details of 9342 Assistant Teachers in the official website of the Authority. The mode of filling Application form will be online and online Application will be start in December 2017.
Some Details related the exam:
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh School Education board (UP Madhyamik Shiksha Board)
- Name of the Exam: UP LT Grade Teacher 2018
- Total Posts: 9342
- Official Link: www.upseat.in
Important dates for Exam:
- Starting Online Application: January 2018
- Deadline for fill Application form: March 2018
Eligibility Criteria for UP LT Teacher 2018:
- Candidates must have a degree of B.Ed education from a reputed Board/University.
- The Age Limit of the candidates for apply this exam should be 21 to 40 years old.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Merit List.
- The application fee for General and OBC candidates will be Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Application fee will be Rs.40/-
Vacancies Details: UP LT Teacher 2018
|Hindi||573 posts||636 posts|
|English||573 posts||608 posts|
|Mathematics||438 posts||448 posts|
|Science||443 posts||456 posts|
|Social Science||710 posts||739 posts|
|Computer||773 posts||775 posts|
|Urdu||66 posts||57 posts|
|Biology||281 posts||253 posts|
|Sanskrit||231 posts||234 posts|
|Art||195 posts||221 posts|
|Music||07 posts||55 posts|
|Commerce||23 posts||03 posts|
|Physical Education||131 posts||134 posts|
|Home Science||01 posts||260 posts|
- Total posts for Male Candidates: 4463 vacancies
- Total posts for Female Candidates: 4879 vacancies.
How to apply for LT Exam 2018:
- First of all Candidates must be Paid the Application fee.
- Then, go to the official website link which is upseat.in
- Select the option of Registration from SC/ST and Gen/OBC.
- Fill the Application form, after the Registration.
- Candidates must be filling all required details carefully.
- Read all the given instruction.
- Then upload the Signature and Photograph.
- Check the Application form before submitting the form.
- Take the print out for the further references.
Admit Card Details: UP LT Teacher 2018
- The Admit card will be released in the official website by the Authority.
- Admit card will be mandatory in the Examination hall.
- Admit card will carry all details related the exam.
- UPPSC will be released the Merit list after the written examination.
- Selection of the Candidates will be based on the merit list.
- Merit list will be prepare through the qualifying marks obtain by the candidates in the written examination.
- After it, selected candidates called for Document verification.
- Then the Authority (UPPSC) will announced the final result.