MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form will be issued in the month of February 2020. Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test is administrated by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. Aspirants seeking admission in the 1st year/direct 2nd year (LE) of 3 year full time MCA course can apply for this exam. Here we are providing the information regarding MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form
- The application form can be provided only through online mode by accessing the official website of authority.
- Applicants will be filling and submit the application form in the month of February 2020 (Tentatively) till February 2020.
- There is no need to submit any document while filling up the MAH MCA CET application form.
- No application form will be accepted through offline mode (by post or Courier).
- Applicants have to upload the scanned photograph and signature, while filling the application form.
- At last, take a printout of the filled-in-application form for future use.
- Applicants can deposit the registration fee through credit card/debit card (RuPay/Visa/Master card/Maestro)/internet banking/IMPS/ Mobile wallet/Cash Cards etc.
- The application fee will be non-refundable under any condition.
|For Open Category of Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra State ,J&K Migrants aspirants||Rs. 1000|
|For reserved categories (SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC & PWD) aspirants||Rs. 800|
Important Tentative Dates of MAH MCA CET 2020 Application
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of MAH MCA CET 2020
|online registration & fee payment||February/ 2020|
|Closing date for registration & fee payment||March/ 2020|
|Closure for editing application details||March/ 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||March/ 2020|
|Date of Exam||March/ 2020|
MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the eligibility before filling the application form
- Applicants must be Indian citizen.
- Applicant must possess 3 years of graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Appearing students are also eligible.
- Applicants must have Mathematics at 12th or at UG level.
- Applicants have to obtain at least 50% marks in graduation and 45% marks for reserved category and PwD belonging to Maharashtra State.
- For direct entry in 2nd year, applicants must have Hold the bachelor’s degree in computer science (CS) /computer applications (CA)/information technology (IT).
How to Fill the MAH MCA CET Application Form 2020
Here we are providing some steps to fill the MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form
- Navigate the official website.
- Click on the New Registration link.
- Fill all the required details like (name, e-mail id & mobile number etc).
- After that you will be provided with the system generated “Registration number and password” for subsequent login.
- Fill all the necessary details carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given format,at the time of registration.
- Fill other details in the MAH MCA CET application form 2020.
- Make payment of registration fee by clicking on ‘Payment’ tab.
- And, at last submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form (filled-in) for future use.