MAH MCA CET 2020 is a gateway for admission to 1st or 2nd year Lateral entry full time PG degree programme in computer applications. It is a state level entrance test, which is regulated by the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Maharashtra. Aspirants can get admission in various Government and private colleges in the Maharashtra state. Here we are providing the information related to MAH MCA CET 2020.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form
- Aspirants can get the application form only through online mode from the official website.
- There is no other mode is available for applying.
- Aspirants have to register themselves by entering required details.
- The application form will be available in the month of January 2020 (tentatively)
- Aspirants are suggested to fill all the details carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of signature and photograph, at the form filling time.
- Aspirants have to pay the application fee through online gateway.
- Take a printout of the complete filled application form for the future use.
- Application fee can be deposit only through online gateway by using (Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Mobile Wallets etc).
- The Registration fee is non-refundable
- 750 for all aspirants those belong to “Outside Maharashtra, Open Category aspirants from Maharashtra and Jammu and Kashmir Migrant”.
- 550 for aspirants belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward Class Categories and persons with disability
Important Tentative Dates of MAH MCA CET 2020
Here we are providing the tentative dates of MAH MCA CET 2020
Online registration starts from
Last week of February 2020
Online registration ends
Second week of March 2020
Issue of Admit Card
Third week of March 2020
Last week of March 2020
Announcement of result
Second week of April 2020
After the announcement of result
MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the eligibility before filling the MCA CET form
- Applicant must be an Indian national.
- Applicants must hold the 3 years UG Degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- Mathematics is compulsory subject in XII level or UG Level.
- For Lateral Entry: Applicants must Hold Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications or Science.
- Applicants must obtain 50% marks & 40% for reserved category applicants in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Aspirants appearing in final year of qualifying exam are also eligible for MH MCA CET.
MAH MCA CET Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be organized in online mode.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be asked only in English medium.
- Total Marks: There will be 2 test papers with each of 100 marks.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (Objective).
- Marking Scheme: For every correct response, four marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be minus for every wrong answer.
Number of Questions
Computer Concepts- Basics of Computer, Data Representation, Computer Architecture, Computer Language, Basics of Operating System