Maharashtra ITI 2019 admission procedure is conducted by the Directorate of Vocational Educational and Training, Maharashtra. The online Application form for Maharashtra ITI 2019 will be released in the month of June 2019. Candidates seeking admission in various Government or private ITI colleges in Maharashtra must apply for Maharashtra ITI admission 2019 on or before last date of online registration process.
The Maharashtra ITI admission process will be held from the last week of June 2019. Applicants are suggested to read the official advertisement from the official website of Directorate of Vocational Educational and Training before filling the application form. Here we are providing the details about Maharashtra ITI 2019.
Maharashtra ITI 2019 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the details about Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2019
- The Maharashtra ITI Application forms 2019 will be released through the official website of the Directorate of Vocational Educational and Training.
- Maharashtra ITI Application form 2019 will be available from the First week of June 2019
- While filling the Maharashtra ITI Application form 2019 form, enter all the details carefully and correctly.
- Upload scanned images of photo, signature in prescribed format.
- Keep the printout of the Maharashtra ITI 2019 Application Form for further use.
- The application fee will be Rs. 150/- For General/ OBC Category.
- Outside Maharashtra state application fee will be Rs.300.
- The application fee will be Rs.100/- For ST/ SC Category.
Maharashtra ITI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility before filling the Maharashtra ITI application form 2019
- Qualification: Students must have passed 10th or 12th class depends on the trade from recognized board.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age should be 14 years for other courses.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates can also eligible
Important Tentative Dates of Maharashtra ITI 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of Maharashtra ITI 2019
|Maharashtra ITI 2019 Online registration will start from||Last week of June 2019|
|Last date to apply for Maharashtra ITI 2019||Last week of August 2019|
|Fee payment||Last week of August 2019|
|Merit List||Last week of July 2019|
How to Apply
The procedure to fill the Maharashtra ITI application form 2019 is provided below.
- Visit the official website Maharashtra ITI 2019
- Select the required course and click on apply button.
- After clicking, the Maharashtra ITI 2019 application form 2019 would be displayed.
- Enter all the fields in the application form correctly and carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph at the time of filling Maharashtra ITI application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- After payment the candidate is required to keep a print copy of the Maharashtra ITI form for any future reference.