Maharashtra TET 2018 MAH TET Application Exam Date Admit Card. MAHARASHTRA TET which is also to be known as the MAHA TET which is being conducted by the state of Maharashtra and which is being regulated by the Central Regulating Authority.
Maharashtra TET 2018 MAH TET
The government is selecting the most beneficial candidates for the primary level (I to V) and at the upper primary level (VI to VIII).It is necessary for the B.ED qualified candidates to clear for this TET entrance. The applicants who not only want to build their career in teaching but also aim for the development of the students were being eligible for teaching.
LEVELS AND THE SYLLABUS:-
- The 1st level is mainly for the primary level i.e. classes (I TO V).
- The 2nd level is at the upper primary level i.e. classes (VI TO VIII).
- The 3rd level is that in which the candidates can apply for both the test i.e. (I TO VIII).
Maharashtra TET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
- The candidates who are appearing the teaching courses were eligible to apply to this examination.
- The candidates must possess the post graduation degree and must have completed 4 years degree in B.ED.
- The candidates must be in the academic or must have completed the course of Special Education.
Maharashtra TET 2018 APPLICATION FEES:-
- The candidates were being required to submit their application fees through online submission on the official website :- mahatet.in
- The application fees which is being charged by the general candidates is 500rs and for the classes who belongs to SC/STC is application fees is for them is 250/- .
- Ant t6he candidates who are appearing both the paper the application fees for them is 800/-.
Maharashtra TET 2018 ADMIT CARD:–
- The candidates were being required to download their admit card from the official link.
- Candidates needs to enter their credential in the given fields.
- Submit all details and admit card will be displayed.
- Admit card is mandatory to seat in the examination.
PATTERN AND THE SYLLABUS:-
- The question paper consists of 150 marks and each section consists of 30 marks.
- The paper constitutes of questions related to pedagogy, language-1, language-2, social studies (geography, science) ,math’s and the environment based questions. Download Maharashtra TET 2014 Syllabus.
- The paper was held on 14th December 2015 and the time duration was 10 to 1:00pm for paper -1 and 2:30pm to 5:00pm is for paper-2
- Online Application Starts from = October 2018
- Last Date of Submission application form: November 2018
- Admit Card: December 2018
- Examination Date Paper I and II: December 2018
Rest Details will be updated soon