MAT 2020 Registration will be started from the 2nd week of December 2019. Management Aptitude Test is organized by the All India Management Association 4 times in a year. It will be organized four times in a year in the month of February, May, September and December. Through MAT, students will get admission in postgraduate management courses such as MBA and PGDM. Many B-Schools in India considers the Management Aptitude Test score for providing admission. Here in this article we are providing information related to MAT 2020.
MAT 2020 Registration
- MAT 2020 application form will be available either online or offline mode.
- The online application form can be accessed through official website of authority.
- MAT 2020 Registration for February examination will be started from 2nd week of December 2019.
- The registration process will continue for approximately one month.
- The offline OMR application form along with MAT bulletin can be obtained from the All India Management Association, New Delhi through cash payment of application fee.
- Candidates must fill all the information carefully & upload Scanned images of Photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The application fee of MAT 2020 for all category candidates will be Rs. 1400.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode (Credit/Debit card/Net Banking) or offline mode (Demand Draft).
- Candidates who wish to pay via Demand Draft (DD) have to send the printout of Filled –In form along with DD at All India Management Association, New Delhi.
Manager –MAT AIMA
14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
Eligibility Criteria for MAT 2020
Applying students must check the eligibility before filling the application form
- Qualification: Applicant must qualify the bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university
- Minimum Marks: It is compulsory to score the passing marks in the qualifying examination.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing the final year of graduation are also eligible
Important Dates of MAT 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of MAT 2020
|December /2019||Starting date of application form|
|January/ 2020||Closing date for online registration|
|January/ 2020||Closing date of online filling-up/ purchase of application form|
|February/ 2020 (PBT)|
|Date of Examination|
|February/ 2020 (CBT)||Date of Examination|
MAT Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode of Exam: MAT is conducted in both online as well as offline mode
- Type of Questions: MAT paper contains objective type questions.
- Number of Questions: The paper will contain total 200 questions
- Sections: There will be total five sections.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark for correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for wrong response.
|Section||Number of Questions||Time|
|Language Comprehension||40 questions||30 minutes|
|Mathematical Skills||40 questions||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40 questions||35 minutes|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40 questions||30 minutes|
|Indian and Global Environment||40 questions||15 minutes|
|Total||200 questions||150 minutes|