MH CET 2020 Application Form will be available in the month of January 2020. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is organized by the State Common Entrance Test cell, Maharashtra. It is a state level entrance test which offers admission in the 1st year of full time degree in engineering/technology/ pharmacy programmes.
Aspirants can get admission in the various engineering and medical College of Maharashtra on the basis of MH CET. Here we are providing information about MH CET 2020 Application Form.
MH CET 2020 Application Form
Here we are mention the details about MH CET 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can apply for MH CET 2020 only through online (from the website).
- Online application form will be available in the month of January 2020.
- The closing date of online registration and printing of confirmation page will be in the month of March 2020 (Tentatively).
- Applicants must upload Scanned images of a photograph and signature in the prescribed manner.
- Take the printout of confirmation page for future use
- The fee can be submitted via online method.
- General Category of Maharashtra/Outside Maharashtra/J &K Migrants has to pay Rs 800 as an application fee.
- Reserved category applicants have to pay the Rs. 600.
MH CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the MH CET application form:
- Nationality: Applicant must hold the Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Applicants born in Maharashtra or have domicile of Maharashtra state
- Age criteria: There is no prescribed age limit for appearing this exam.
- Qualification: Applicants must pass the 12th /HSC with science stream from any of the recognized board.
- Appearing: Appearing students can also apply.
Important Tentative Dates of MH CET 2020
Here we are providing the tentative dates of MH CET 2020 Application Form
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of January 2020|
|Final date for registration||4th week of March 2020|
|Registration and confirmation of application form with late charges of Rs. 500||March 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April to May 2020|
|MH CET Entrance exam date||May 2020|
|Answer Key Releases||May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||June 2020|
How to Fill the MH CET 2020 Application Form
Students have to these steps to fill the application form of MH CET 2020
- Go to the official Website
- Click on the tab Apply Online.
- Enter the valid email id, mobile number and password etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph (15KB to 50KB) and signature (5KB to 20KB) in the prescribed manner.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of confirmation page for further use.