MICAT 2020 Application Form will be available from the. MICAT is held to offer admission to the students those seeking for admission in Post PG- Diploma in Management-Communications. Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad is the official authority to manage the examination. MICAT is scheduled 2 times in a year as MICAT- 1 & MICAT-2. The aspirants must have valid scores of the entrance exam such as” CAT, XAT and GMAT” to appear in MICAT 2020. Here we are providing the information about MICAT 2020 Application Form.
MICAT 2020 Application Form
Aspirants are suggested to apply for MICAT registration 2020 after reading the information brochure.
- The application form can be filled and submitted through online mode only from the website of authority.
- The registration process will be commenced from the 4th week of September 2019 for MICAT-1 and 1st week of January 2020 for MICAT-2.
- Aspirants have to register on the website to proceed for filling MICAT application form.
- After the successful registration, students will be allotted user Id and password (Login details) to their registered E-mail ID.
- With these login details students can fill and submit the application form before the due date of registration.
- The application fee of MICAT will be Rs. 1965/-.
- The payment can be done through online mode, Demand Draft (DD) and cash payment in MICA admission office.
- The Demand Draft (DD) should be made in the favour of (MICA payable at Ahmedabad, Gujarat).
Students have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below before filling the MICAT application
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirants should hold the Graduation degree or equivalent recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Appearing Aspirants: The aspirants those appearing in the final year of their exam towards a graduation degree are also eligible to apply this exam.
Important Tentative Dates of MICAT 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of MICAT exam 2020
|Registration starts from||Fourth week of September 2019||First week of January 2020|
|Closing of registration||Last week of November 2019||First week of February 2020|
|Issue of call letter/admit card||Second week of December 2019||Second week of February 2020|
|Entrance Exam date||Third week of December 2019||Third week of February 2020|
|Publication of result||First week of January 2020||Last week of February 2020|
MICAT Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode of Exam: The MICAT exam 2020 will be held through online mode.
- Type of Questions: objective type and subjective type questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions: The paper will contain total 144 questions.
- Total Duration of Exam: The whole exam will be of 2 hours & 45 minutes. 35 minutes will be given to section- 1 while 130 minutes will be given to Section-2.
- Sections: It will be comprised of 6 sections.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for Part I and III. Part II has a negative marking of 0.25 % of the total marks allotted.
|Parts||Sections||Number of Questions||Time|
|Part 1||Psychometric||35 questions||25 minutes|
|Part 2||Verbal Ability (VA)||25 questions||105 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||25 questions|
|General Awareness (GA)||25 questions|
|Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR)||39 questions|
|Part 3||Descriptive Test (DT)||4 questions||35 minutes|
- Dhanbad, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur
- Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Navi Mumbai, Jammu, Kanpur
- Mumbai, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar
- Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Muzaffarnagar, Nagpur, Noida
- Panjim, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam
- Ahmedabad, Aizawl and Ajmer
MICAT 2020 Admit Card
The authority will send the MICAT 2020 Admit Card in the Students registered Email ID. Additionally, Hall Tickets will also be uploaded on the official website. Candidates need to bring the printout of the admit card/ hall tickets along with one photo ID card to the examination Centre.
MICAT 2020 Registration
Applicants are advised to apply for MICAT 2020 registration after reading the complete information brochure.
- The MICAT application form can be filled and submitted only through online.
- The registration process is starting from September 2019 for MICAT-I and December 2019 for MICAT-II.
- First of all, you have to register on the official website to proceed for filling MICAT application form 2020.
- After the successful registration, students will be allotted with the system generated user Id and password.
- With these login credentials students can fill the application form and submit it before the final date of registration.