Mizoram D.El.Ed 2019 application form will be released from the 4th week of June 2019. State Council of Educational Research & Training & the Directorate of Teacher Education, Mizoram will organize the D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 one time in a year. D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) is a 2-year programme for the post of primary teachers.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply for the entrance test only after reading all the guidelines given on the official website of authority. Here we are providing the details about Mizoram D.El.Ed 2019.
Mizoram D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
In this section, we are mentioned the details about Mizoram D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
- Mizoram D.El.Ed 2019 Online Application Form starts on the 4th week of June 2019.
- The last date to fill the form will be in the month of July 2019.
- Candidates are suggested to read all the guidelines before filling the Application form.
- Applicants are advised to enter all the details carefully & correctly in the online application form of SCERT Mizoram D.El.Ed 2019.
- While filling the form, upload the all the required documents in a prescribed format
- Take a printout of filled-in- form for future reference.
- Candidates can pay application fee through online mode using Debit/Credit/Net banking
- Candidates can also pay application fee through offline mode ( E-challan)
|General/OBC Category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 300/-|
Here we are mentioned the eligibility requirement of Mizoram D.El.Ed 2019
- Nationality: Applicants should be Indian national.
- Domicile: Students must possess the domicile of Mizoram state
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to passed the 10+2 exam from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants must be secure minimum 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST Category in qualifying exam.
Important Tentative Dates of Mizoram D.El.Ed 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of Mizoram D.El.Ed 2019 Exam
|Online application starts||4th week of May 2019|
|Last date of registration||3rd week of June 2019 (11.45 pm)|
|Online Fee payment||3rd week of June 2019 (11.45 pm)|
|Last date for Offline Fee payment||4th week of June 2019 (11.45 pm)|
|Admit Card||7 days before the entrance exam|
|Exam||2nd week of August 2019|