NATA 2019 application form will be released in the month of January 2019. NATA exam will be administrated by the Council of Architecture. It is a national level aptitude exam which is organized for admission into the architecture courses all over the country. From the year 2017, the NATA exam will be organized one time in a year only. Admissions wiil be offer for 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch course) after qualifying this exam. NATA score card will be considered by governments aided & private colleges. Here we are providing information about NATA 2019.
NATA Registration 2019
- Candidates can register for the NATA 2019 through online process.
- The NATA 2019 Registration process will start from the 1st week of January 2019.
- Candidates can register till the 1st week of March 2019.
- Students have to fill their personal details & upload documents at the time of filling online NATA application form
- While filling the form upload their scanned images, i.e., (passport size photograph, left hand thumb impression & signature in a given format.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page generated after the successful payment of application fee for future record.
- There is no need to send the NATA application form to the authority.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1250 for all category candidates.
- Applicants can make payment through offline mode or online mode
- Those opt Dubai as a test city has to pay extra examination fee of INR 7000 prior to issuance of NATA 2019 admit card.
Important Tentative Dates of NATA 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of NATA exam 2019
|1st week of January 2019||Online Registration Starts|
|March 2019||Last Date of Online Registration|
|1st week of April 2019||Admit Card Issued|
|April 2019||Date of Exam|
|June 2019||Result Declaration|
NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility before applying
- Age Limit: Applicant’s minimum age should be 17 years as on 31/ July/ 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants have to pass 12th class or 10+2 Diploma or IB(International Baccalaureate) Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling, applicants must pass the qualifying examination with mathematics as compulsory subject
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must obtain at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing students can also apply.
- There is no process of lateral entry admission into B.Arch courses.
NATA Examination Pattern
NATA 2019 exam will be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2019. The exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through offline mode
- Duration of Exam: The Duration of test will be three hours.
- Type of Question: The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be objective type questions.
- Number of Questions: Total 60 questions will be asked in the NATA exam.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, two marks will be awarded to the candidates in (Mathematics & General Aptitude test).
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for wrong
- Subjects: The paper will comprise of three sections, i.e. “Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude”.
|PART A ( Time Allotted- 90 minutes)|
|PART B (Time Allotted 90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper||80|