NATA Application Form 2019 will be available through online mode. The application form will be released from the 3rd week of January 2019. National Aptitude Test in Architecture is administrated by the Council of Architecture (COA). It is a national level entrance test which is conducted for providing admission into B.Arch course. The NATA exam will be conducted one time in a year. NATA score will be considered by the private & governments aided colleges across the India. Here we are providing the information related to NATA Application Form 2019.
NATA Application Form 2019
Applicants are advised to read the information brochure carefully before filling the application form:
- The online application form of NATA 2019 will be released from the 3rd week of January 2019.
- Application form can be filled and submitted only through the official website.
- The last date to apply form NATA 2019 will be last week of March 2019.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility. In case of any mistake students have to personally send Email to the authority for any correction.
- So, students are suggested to fill the online application form carefully.
- SC/ST Students have to upload the relevant community certificate along with the photograph & signature at the time of filling online application.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- The application form will be accepted only after the payment of application fee.
- Applicants should take the printout of confirmation page after submitting the application form.
NATA Registration/Application Fee:
- The NATA Registration fee will be Rs. 1800/- for general category.
- The NATA Registration fee will be Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST category.
- Students can pay the fee using debit card/credit card/net banking.
NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Check the complete eligibility criteria to sit in the NATA 2019 Exam:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have passed 10+2 /equivalent exam or Diploma (in any branch) recognized by State Government /Central Government, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.
- Appearing: Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants have to obtain minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit to apply.
Important Tentative Dates of NATA 2019 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of NATA Application Form 2019
|Opening of online application form||3rd week of January 2019|
|Closing of online registration||Last week of March 2019|
|Date of Examination||Last week of April 2019|
How to Apply for NATA 2019
By following the steps given below, students can register themselves for NATA 2019 exam:
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on Guidelines to read the instruction for NATA 2019 exam on the home page of website.
- Click on the Register Now.
- Enter all the details in user Account Registration form.
- Enter the Captcha code & click on ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Login with your login button.
- Enter the personal details, address of communication, choice of examination center etc.
- Upload the scanned images like photograph, signature in the given format.
- Fill the Captcha & read the declaration
- Tick on ’I Agree’ box.
- Pay the Application /Registration fee.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form for further use.