NCHMCET JEE 2019: A notification is going to be released soon regarding the NCHMCT JEE 2018. NCHMCT JEE 2019 is considered to be a national level exam. The exam is organised by the official authority to provide admissions in the Hotel Management Courses. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is the name of the official authority which organises the exam. The candidates who want to apply for the NCHMCT JEE can check all details here.
NCHMCET JEE 2019 Application Exam Date
Important dates for NCHMCT JEE 2019:
|Online application form starts from||2nd week of December 2018|
|Sale of offline application form starts||3rd week of December 2018|
|Last date to accept filled-in application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Downloading of admit card from||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2019|
|Result declaration||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling started from||Last week of May 2018 and 1st week of June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for NCHMCT JEE 2019:
Students must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for general & OBC category is 22 years as on 1/ July/ 2019.
- Age Limit: For SC/ST category, the upper age limit is 25 years as on or 1/ July/ 2019.
- Qualification: Applicant must have qualified the 12th exam or equivalent exam with any branch & English as one of the main subjects from any recognized board.
- Appearing Students: Appearing students are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply NCHMCT JEE 2019:
Students have to follow the given steps to fill the NCHMCT JEE application form 2019
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on the “Fresh Candidates to create Login”.
- Enter details like Name, Date of Birth (DOB), category, email ID, captcha code and click on submit button.
- Login your account using registered “E-mail ID & Date of Birth”.
- The NCHMCT JEE application form will have appeared on the screen.
- Students have to fill all required details in NCHMCT JEE application form.
- Upload the recent colour photograph and signature in JPG or JPEG Format.
- Pay the application/examination fee.
- Take the Print out of the application form for further reference.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application fees:
- GEN or OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 900
- SC/ST/PD Category Candidates – Rs. 450
- GEN or OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 800
- SC/ST/PD Category Candidates – Rs. 400
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam pattern:
- Exam will take place in Offline mode
- Medium of Exam will be English and Hindi
- Duration will be 3 hours
- 1 mark will be awarded for a right answer
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|