NDA 2020 Exam Schedule for Paper-1 has been released in the month of January 2020. This entrance exam is a gateway for those students seeking for entry in Defence Forces like “Army, Navy and Air Force”. NDA exam is a national level exam, which is conducted 2 times in a year, i.e. (NDA I and NDA II). UPSC (The Union Public Service Commission) organizes the NDA exam in various cities across the nation. Here we are providing details about NDA 2020.
NDA 2020 Application Form
- NDA Application Form 2020 will be available through online mode from January/ 2020 (for NDA-I) & June/ 2020 (for NDA-II).
- There is no other mode to fill and submit the application form.
- NDA 2020 Registration will be done in 2 parts.
- In the registration part-1, students have to fill their personal, qualification & other necessary required details.
- After completing part-1, students will receive the registration no.
- In the registration part-2, applicants have to select the exam centres and make the fee payment either online or offline payment method.
- Students have to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature.
- Take printout of the filled application form for future record.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of the application form to the exam conducting authority.
- For general & OBC category students the application fee will be Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST candidates and wards of NCOs/ JCOs/Ors are exempted to pay any application fee.
- The fee payment can be done via online mode or through e-challan of SBI Bank.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India, a subject of Bhutan, a subject of Nepal or an Indian origin person who has migrated from “Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam “with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention to settle permanently in India before the 1st/ January /1962.
- Only unmarried male students can apply for this examination.
- NDA-1 Age Limit: students must have born between 2nd/ July /2001 to 1st/ July/ 2004.
- NDA-II Age Limit: students should have born between 2nd/ January/ 2002 to 1st/ January / 2005.
- Students must have qualified 12th exam organized by the State Education Board or a University For Army Wing.
- Applicants should have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects for Air Force and Naval of NDA & 12th Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy.
- Applicant should be medically fit as per the norms set by NDA & Naval Academy Exam.
- Applicant has to go through the medical exam conducted by the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB.
Examination Dates of NDA (1) 2020
Here we are providing the dates of NDA-1 exam 2020
|Notification published||January/ 2020|
|Application form available||January/ 2020|
|Last date for filling the application||February /2020|
|Admit card of NDA I||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|Exam date||April/ 2020|
|Result announcement||May 2020|
Examination Dates of NDA (2) 2020
Here we are providing the dates of NDA-2 exam 2020
|Notification published||June/ 2020|
|Application form available||June/ 2020|
|Last date for filling the application||July/ 2020|
|Admit card /Hall Tickets||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|Exam date||September/ 2020|
|Result announcement||October 2020|
- Type of Question: There will be MCQ asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Exam Duration: 2 ½ hour will be given for Code I and Code II.
- Section: The examination will consist of 2 sections like “Mathematics & General Ability Test”.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi language only.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking done for incorrect response.
|Mathematics||I||2 ½ Hours||300 Marks|
|General Ability Test||II||2 ½ Hours||600 Marks|
|SBS Interview||900 Marks|
|Grand Total||1800 Marks|