NDA 2021 will be administrated by Union Public Service Commission. UPSC NDA entrance exam is a gateway for the students who want to make their career in Air Force, Indian Army and Navy. This national level test is held twice every year in the months of April & November. Students have to first qualify the written exam with the at least qualifying marks and then appear for the SSB Interview round to get entry. After qualifying the SSB round, qualified aspirants will go through the medical test and document verification. Here we have provided complete details regarding NDA 2021.
NDA 2021 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the complete details of application form of NDA 2021:
- The Application form for NDA I will be released in the second week of January 2021 and for NDA II in the first week of August 2021.
- The Application form will be filled in 2 parts – (Part I and Part II).
- In the Part I of application process, you have to fill their basic and other important details.
- In the Part II of application process, you are required to select their exam center, upload their photograph and signature in prescribed format, submit the application fee &confirm the declaration.
- Fill the application form carefully as no correction in the application can be made after the final submission of the application form.
- The application fee is Rs 100/-for all the aspirants.
- ST/SC/NCOs/Ors/Sons of JCOs students are exempted to pay the application fee.
- Fee can be paid by the applicants through SBI Bank Challan method or online.
Important Tentative Dates of NDA
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of NDA 2021
|NDA I||NDA II|
|NDA 2021 Notification||1st week of January 2021||1st week of August 2021|
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of January 2021||1st week of August 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of February 2021||1st week of September 2021|
|Release of Admit card||Few days before the entrance exam||Few days before the entrance exam|
|NDA 2021 Exam||3rd week of April 2021||3rd week of November 2021|
|Announcement of Results||In the month of May 2021||In the month of November 2021|
Aspirants must check the eligibility before filling the form
- Aspirants should be a citizen of India, a subject of Bhutan, a subject of Nepal or an Indian origin person who has migrated from “Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam “with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention to settle permanently in India before the 1st/ January /1962.
- Only unmarried male students can apply for this examination.
- NDA-1 Age Limit: students must have born between 2nd/ July /2003 to 1st/ July/ 2006.
- NDA-II Age Limit: students should have born between 2nd/ January/ 2004 to 1st/ January / 2007.
- Students must have qualified 12th exam organized by the State Education Board or a University for Army Wing.
- Applicants should have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects for Air Force and Naval of NDA & 12th Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy.
- Applicant should be medically fit as per the norms set by NDA & Naval Academy Exam.
- Applicant has to go through the medical exam conducted by the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB.
NDA Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode and Date: NDA I exam will be held in the third week of April 2021 and NDA II in the fourth week of November 2021. Examination will be organized in Pen and Paper mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions asked in the examination paper will be of MCQ type.
- Total Marks: The written examination will be of total 900 marks. SSB Interview will be of 900 marks.
- Sections: The written exam will be divided into 2 sections – Mathematics and General Ability.
- Medium: The question paper will be available in English as well as Hindi.
- Time Duration: The time duration to complete the paper will be of 5 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 33% of the mark assigned to the question will be minus for every incorrect response.
|Subject||Code||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||01||2 Hrs 30 Min||300 Marks|
|General Ability test||02||2 Hrs 30 Min||600 Marks|