NEET 2019 is the national level exam for admission to MBBS & BDS. CBSE is the organizing authority which organizes the NEET exam every year in various cities across the India. This is a gateway for admissions into medical & dental programmes offered by various government and private medical colleges of the India. All medical institutions consider NEET score for providing admission in MBBS/BDS. Through this article, students can get details about NEET 2019.
NEET 2019 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the details about NEET 2019 Application Form
- Students can avail the NEET 2019 form through online mode official website of Authority.
- The application form will be released in the month of February 2019.
- The last date to fill the form will be in the month of March 2019.
- Fill all the necessary information carefully in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned images of “Photograph, Signature & index Finger Impression” at the time of filling the form.
- Make the payment of fee either online / offline mode.
- Take the print out of form for future communication.
- Application fee will be Rs. 1400 for Gen/OBC category.
- Application fee will be Rs. 750 for SC/ST/ PH category.
- Application fee can be paid via Debit /Credit Card or via E-challan of HDFC/ICICI/SBI/Syndicate Bank.
Important Tentative Dates of NEET 2019
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of NEET 2019
|1st week of February 2019||Application form release|
|2nd week of March 2019||Final date for filling the application|
|2nd week of March 2019||Final date to submit the application fee|
|3rd week of March 2019||Correction|
|2nd week of April 2019||Release of admit card|
|1st week of May 2019||Examination date|
|1st week of June 2019||Announcement of Result|
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2019
Students are advised to check the eligibility requirement before filling the application form.
- Students must be an Indian Citizen/ overseas citizen of India.
- Students who belong to J&K /AP/Telangana are eligible for All India 15 percent quota only and also eligible for admission in AFMC Pune on the basis of “Self Declaration”
- Aadhaar Card: Indian National students must have an Aadhaar card.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31/December/2019.
- The upper age limit is 25 years for GEN/OBC students and 30 years for reserved categories students.
- Qualifying Exam: Students who have passed/Appearing class XII with PCB (physics/chemistry/biology) group and English.
- Minimum Marks: Must have obtained at least 50 % marks for general category / 45 percent marks for general –PH category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC categories
- Number of Questions: The paper will contain total 180 MCQ type questions.
- Mode of Exam: Pen and Paper Based mode (offline).
- Duration of Exam: The duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: The paper will be asked in 8 languages (Hindi, English, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese and Tamil)
- Marking scheme: 4 marks for correct response.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect.
|Section||Number of Question||Marks|
The syllabus of NEET Examination will be based on a common syllabus recommended by the Medical Council of India. The syllabus will have topics from (Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) subjects. It will be prescribed after the review of different state syllabus as well as CBSE, COBSE and NCERT. The syllabus will be based on the XI & XII class.
Seats Reservation Details of NEET 2018:
>>>15% for SC category
>>>7.5% for ST category
>>>27% for OBC Non-Creamy Layer
>>>3% for Physically Handicapped applicants (on horizontal basis)
Cut off –
official cut off of the NEET Exam 2019 will be out in the 2nd week of June 2019. The candidates can check the cut off here on this page as our team will provide an exclusive link immediately after the releasing of the Cut off.
Admit Card –
The official admit card of the NEET Exam 2019 will be out in the 1st week of April 2019. The candidates can download the admit card here on this page as our team will provide an exclusive link immediately after the releasing of the Admit card.
The Result of the NEET Exam 2019 will be out in the 1st week of June 2019. The candidates can check the Result here on this page as our team will provide an exclusive link immediately after the releasing of the Cut off.
Counselling is organised after the declaration of the NEET Result in order to provide admissions on the All India 15% Quota seats. The authority which organises the NEET Counselling for All India 15% Quota seats is known as DGHS (stands for Directorate General of Health Services). The Counselling schedule will be out in the 3rd week of June 2019.