NEET 2018 Registration Procedure Step by Step guide. An official notification is about to be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education regarding the NEET Examination 2018. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level examination conducted by the CBSE board, New Delhi to provide admissions in the UG Medical Programmes like MBBS, BDS etc.
NEET 2018 Registration Application Procedure
Lakh of applicants apply for the NEET Examination every year. The candidates who are thinking to apply for the NEET Examination 2018 must know how to apply for the same. Thus here we have given the complete detailed information regarding the Registration and Application procedure of the NEET Examination 2018.
How to fill the NEET 2018 Registration Application Procedure:
The candidates must be prepared with the required documents/details etc in order to fill the application form.
Documents and Details Required for NEET 2018 Application form are:-
- Personal details
- Address details
- Academic details
- Recent passport sized photograph
- Right hand index finger which must be scanned
- Payment details to submit the fees
- Email Id which must be valid
The whole NEET Examination 2018 Application form can be filled and submitted through these simple steps:
Step 1 – Filling the NEET Examination 2018 Application form and Noting down the Registration no.
Registering Online – First visit the official site of NEET, then click on Apply Online option. Then having read all the instructions carefully, click on the option proceed to apply online.
Filling Registration Detalis – Enter the details like Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Security Pin, Email Id, Mobile No. etc. Click on submit button after entering all the details.
Filling Personal Details – Chose the options state, PwD status, category, Gender etc.
Filling Contact Details – House no., City, State, District, Locality etc.
Filling Domicile Details – If having a domicile then you have to enter its details like House No., City, District, State etc.
Filling Qualification Details – Enter the name of the institution, Address, Board type, type of institution, year of qualifying, % gotten in 10th class and 12th class, Roll no. etc
Step 2 – Uploading the Images and Documents
- The candidates in order to upload the images and documents must click on the option ‘Upload Scanned Images’.
- Click on the option ‘Choose File’ in order to upload the images of Passport size photograph, Signature, Right hand Index finger print.
- Then they must select the ‘Next’ option.
- The preview of the images will have its presence on the screen. Now click on the option ‘Upload’ to upload them.
Step 3 – Application fee Submission process
- The candidates now must submit the application fees of the NEET Exam 2018.
- They must click on the option ‘make payment’ and then must choose the method through which they want to submit the fees like Debit or Credit Card or NEFT etc.
- Now select the required bank and then click on the option Go for Payment.
- Now fill the card details and submit the fees.
- In the case of Bank Challan, get the printout of the Challan and submit the cash payment in the nearest bank branch.
Step 4 – Confirmation Page
- After Submitting the fees, the applicants must take the printout of the NEET Examination 2018 Application form.
- They must take more than 2 printouts of the application form confirmation page.