NEET 2020 Application Form will be released in the month of November 2019. National Testing Agency organizes the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test every year. NEET UG is a national level medical exam, which is scheduled for selecting students for admission in MBBS and BDS programmes. To get admission in UG medical/dental programmes offered by various government & private colleges, aspirants have to qualify the NEET 2020 exam. Through this article we are providing information related to NEET 2020 Application Form.
NEET 2020 Application Form
Here students can check the details about NEET Application Form 2020
- The application form of NEET 2020 will be provided through online mode (website).
- Before filling the NEET UG application form 2020 applicants must read the information bulletin carefully.
- Students from Telangana / Andhra Pradesh/J& K states opted seat under 15 percent all India quota will require self declaration to apply for NEET exam 2020.
- The application form can be filled and submitted till December 2019.
- Candidates have to upload scanned images of Photograph (10-100 KB in JPG Format) and signature (3-20KB in JPG Format).
- Application form correction will be started from January 2020.
Registration fee can be deposit through Debit/Credit Card /Net Banking.
|General/OBC students||Rs. 1400 (Rupees one thousand four hundred)|
|SC/ST/PH students||Rs. 750 (Rupees seven hundred fifty)|
Eligibility Criteria of NEET 2020:
Students must check the eligibility before applying
- Indian, OCI, PIO, NRI and Foreign students are eligibile.
- The lower age limit is 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 years and for reserved categories the age limit is 30 years as or on 31/Dec/2020.
- Applicant must have passed 12th exam from any recognized board with PCB group and English as a subject.
- Applicants must secure at least 50% marks for general category, 45% for general PH category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC category in class 10+2.
Important Tentative Dates of NEET 2020 Application Form
Tentative schedule of NEET Exam 2020
|Application form release||1st week of November 2019|
|Final date for filling the application||1st week of December 2019|
|Final date to submit the application fee||1st week of December 2010|
|Correction||2nd week of January 2020|
|Availability of NEET exam 2020 admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|Examination date||1st week of May 2020|
|Answer key||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||1st week of June 2020|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2020|
How to Apply for NEET Exam
- Go to the NEET UG 2020 official website.
- Then click on Apply online button.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Click on the link Proceed to Apply Online NEET UG 2020.
- The application form will be display on your computer screen.
- Now, enter the basic information & click on the submit button. After that registration Number will be generated.
- While filling the form upload signature and Photograph in prescribed manner.
- Select the fee payment mode.
- Fill all the payment information & pay the fee.
- Take printout of confirmation page for future record.
New Changes Introduced Last Year
On the proposal of Union Health Ministry, Medical Council of India approved several changes in the NEET UG entrance examination. Below we have listed the new changes introduced
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states candidates have joined 15% All India Quota scheme. Candidates of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states need not to submit Self Declaration form now.
- Aadhaar Card is also not mandatory to fill the NEET Application. But, students have to required any identity proof to apply for the NEET exam.
- Indian applicants those wish to pursue MBBS/BDS in foreign nationals, they have qualify NEET UG entrance examination.
- The attempt limit has been removed. Now, students may attempt the NEET until the age limit as per their category.
- NIOS or State Open School or private students are not eligible.
- Only 1 set for question paper in all languages.
- As per officials the examination will be bilingual except language chosen in English.
- NTA will set up 3,000 practice centres for NEET UG exam from the month of August 2018. It will function on Saturdays & Sundays and students will get around an hour to practice.
- From next year, NTA will start their teaching centres for NEET students. Students will not charge any fee for coaching. It will start functioning from the month of May 2019.