NEET 2020 Exam Pattern is decided by the examination organizing authority. This exam will be organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam is conducted at national level. This exam gives an opportunity for those students seeking for admission in MBBS and BDS programmes provided by top medical colleges or universities of India. Here we are providing detailed information regarding NEET 2020 Exam Pattern.
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern comprises of the question type, number of question, marking scheme, mode of exam etc. The detailed NEET exam pattern is given below:
- Examination Date: The exam will be organized in the month of May 2020.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized via offline mode (paper based).
- Number of Question: Question Paper will comprise 180 questions.
- Type of Question: Objective type question will be asked in this exam. Each question will contain 4 optional answers.
- Exam Duration: The duration will be 3 hours.
- Subjects: The paper will be composed of 4 sections (Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology).
- Medium of Paper: The paper will be asked in English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.
|Section||Number of Question|
NEET Marking Scheme 2020
- Total Marks: Total 720 maximum marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will contain 4 marks. Total 4 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking in this exam; 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Students are required to use only blue/black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Students note down multiple answers for 1 question will lead to the penalty marking.
NEET Official Help Desk:
The official website of NEET is nta.ac.in. Official help desk details for further enquiry:
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,
Contact Number: 0120-3946612, 9773720177, 9773720178
E-mail ID: [email protected]