NEST 2019: An official notification is soon about to be released regarding the NEST Exam 2019. NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) exam is organised to offer admissions in the 5 years of Integrated M.Sc Courses at NISER (National Institute of Science, Education and Research), Bhubaneshwar.
The candidates can also get admissions in the M. Sc Course provided by the UM-DAECEBS (University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences), Mumbai. The exam is organised at national level in the month of May every year. The candidates can get complete details of the NEST 2019 Exam here.
Important dates for NEST Exam 2019:
|Online Application Starts from||1st week of January 2019|
|Last date to apply||1st week of March 2019|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2019|
How to Apply NEST 2019 Exam:
- The candidates in order to apply will have to register on the official site with E-mail Id and Password.
- Then they must apply online and then fill the application form
- They must enter their complete details in the form
- They must upload their Signature (Scanned properly) and Photo (passport size)
- Then they must submit the form along with Application fees
NEST 2019 Application fees:
- The application fee is Rs.700 for Male (General/OBC) candidates
- The application fee is Rs.350 for PwD, SC/ST and Female candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for NEST Exam 2019:
- General and OBC category candidates must be born on or after 1st of August 1998
- SC/ST and PwD candidates must be born on or after 1st of August 1993.
- The candidates must have done SSC (12th Class) with at least 60% marks (55% for the SC/ST and PwD candidates)
- The Candidates must have done their 12th from at least 3 subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Final year candidates can also apply
NEST 2019 Exam pattern:
- Exam is organised in Offline mode
- English is the medium of the paper
- No negative marking is there
- 3 hours duration is given