NHTET 2018 Exam Date Application Registration Eligibility. A written examination called as NHTET (stands for National Hospitality Teacher’s Eligibility Test) exam 2018 is about to be conducted in the year 2018. The exam of NHTET is organised by the NCHMCT to recruit the eligible candidates on the post of Asst. Lecturer and Teaching associates.
NHTET 2018 Exam Application
The candidates are recruited on those posts in the institutes of NCHMCT and its affiliated institutes. NHTET Exam 2018 will be held at national level in many examination centres all over the nation. The applicants who are going to register and apply for the NHTET Exam 2018 must read full details about the eligibility criteria for the same.
They must know the eligibility criteria for applying in the NHTET Exam 2018. Thus here we have given full details about the eligibility criteria for the NHTET Exam 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for NHTET 2018 Exam:
- The applicants who want to apply for the NHTET Exam 2018 must have done Graduation in HM (Hotel Management)/Hospitality Administration from a reputed college or university.
- The applicants must have gotten a minimum of the 60% marks in their Graduation
- The applicants must also have 2 years experience of any Industry
- The applicants who have Master’s Degree in HM (Hotel Management)/Hospitality Administration can also apply.
- Final year applicants can also apply but they must have cleared all their previous semester examinations.
- General candidates must have 29 years age, OBC must have 32 years age and SC/ST/PD must have 34 years age as on 31st March 2018 to apply.