NIFT 2019: NIFT (stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai) organises an entrance exam at National level every year so as to provide admissions to the qualified applicants in the UG and PG Courses. Thousands of applicants apply for the Exam. The applicants who want to apply for the NIFT Exam 2019 can check all the details related to the exam here on this page.
NIFT 2018 Exam
- UG programs- B.Des/ B.F.Tech
- PG programs- M.F.M/ M.Des/ M.F.Tech
NIFT 2019 Important Dates
|Online registration starts||22-October- 2018|
|Last date for registration||28-December- 2018|
|Application correction window||29- December-2018 to 3rd– January- 2019|
|Last date for registration with Rs. 5000/- late fee||3-January- 2019|
|Release of admit card||10-January- 2019|
|Exam date||20- January- 2019|
|Declaration of result||February 2019|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||February-March 2019|
|Final result declaration||May-June 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
Who can Apply NIFT 2019:
For UG Courses:
- The candidates must have done SSC (12th) or its equivalent from a recognised institute
- They must also have a 3-4 years diploma from a recognised institute
- The candidates must not be more than 23 years old. 5 years age relaxation has been given to SC/ST and PHP candidates
For PG Courses:
- There is no age limit
- The applicants must have a graduation degree to apply for Des & M.F.M Courses
- The applicants must have done B.F.Tech from NIFT or they can also have B.E/B.Tech degree gotten from any reputed college to apply for For M.Tech
- Final year applicants are also eligible to register.
NIFT 2019 Reservation Details:
- SC category- 15%
- OBC category- 27%
- ST category- 7.5%
- PHP category- 3%
- Foreign nationals/ SAARC/NRI- 15%
- State domicile- 20%
How to Apply NIFT 2019:
- The candidates in order to apply for NIFT Exam 2019 must visit the official site of NIFT.
- There they must apply online by filling the application form
- While filling the form, they must enter all their correct details and must upload their documents
- Then they must pay the fees finally and take the printout of the form for further use.
NIFT 2019 Application fees:
- The Application fees for the NIFT Exam can be paid through several methods.
- The methods of paying fees could be Bank Challan, Debit Cards, NEFT, Credit cards etc
- The Application fees for the NIFT Exam is Rs.1500 for the General and OBC applicants while the fee is Rs.750 for the SC/ST/PHP applicants.
NIFT 2019 Exam pattern:
- Exam will be held in pen-paper based mode.
- No negative marking is there
- 2 hours duration is there