NIIT University Admission 2020 will be available from the month of October 2019. The University organizes its own entrance exam to register students for various UG & PG programmes. Aspirants can also apply with the score card of national level entrance exam. NU is a state level university of the Govt of Rajasthan and provides admission in various engineering & management programmes. Here we are providing the details regarding NIIT University Admission 2020.
Under Graduate (UG) Courses:
- Tech, BBA, Integrated MBA,
- Tech + M.S, B. Tech + M. Tech, Integrated M. Sc.
Post Graduate (PG) Courses:
- Tech, M. Sc, MBA, MBA with WNS
- MBA with NIIT Technologies
- MBA with ICICI Bank
- Tech with PwC, PGDBRM with Federal Bank
- PGD with United Bank of India
- PGD with Bank of Maharashtra.
NIIT University 2020 Application Form
Students can check NIIT University Application Form details below:
- Application process will be started from the first week of October 2019
- Last date to submit the form will be the second week of April 2020.
- Students can apply both online and offline mode.
- Applicants will make fee payment and print the proof of the payment.
- Applicant who will pay application fee via DD (Demand Draft) will need to send it with the application form to the university office.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the online application in prescribed format.
- After submitting the application form, students must print the application form for the further use.
- Students will pay Rs. 1500/- as their application fee + extra charges of bank and other payment mode.
- Students can pay application fee via online mode.
- Students can also pay application fee with the help of Demand Draft (DD). DD must be drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
Important Tentative Dates of NIIT University 2020
Here we are mentioned tentative dates of NIIT University Admission 2020
|Online Registration Start||1st week of October 2019|
|Online Registration Close||2nd week of April 2020.|
|AIP Process||Within 7 days of application submission|
|NUET/NUMAT||Same as AIP|
|Admission Process||June 2020|
|Classes Start||July 2020|
NIIT University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
NIIT University 2020 Eligibility Criteria is given below for various UG and PG programmes.
For UG Courses (B.Tech):
- Qualifying Exam: Must obtain minimum 60% or equivalent marks in 10th with the five subjects (English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science and last one can as per student’s choice) from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Exam: Must obtain minimum 60% in 10+2 Standard with the five subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English and fifth one of student’s choice) from a recognized board.
- Appearing: Students who have passed 10+2 or appearing for 10+2 standard can apply for the entrance exam.
- Score card of JEE Main/SAT/BITSAT/NUET 2020 is required for the admission.
For PG Courses (M.Tech):
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have 1st division in combination of any 10th, 10+2 & graduation and 2nd division in the third course is eligible.
- Applicants who have minimum 3 year of work experience must obtain minimum 50% marks in 10th, 10+2 and graduation.
- Percentage: Must obtain 50% marks in their PG degree. PG degree for engineering graduates is not required.
NIIT University 2020 Entrance Exam (NUET/NUMAT 2020)
Aspirants can appear in NU 2020 Entrance Exam (NUET/NUMAT 2020) for admission in the university. Students can give these exams (NU Engineering Test/NU Management Test) after choosing their nearby test centre.
Both the entrance test will be scheduled on different dates. Examination will be held online for the students. After the entrance exam, students will go through the Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI) session.
NIIT University 2020 Admission Procedure
- NIIT University 2020 Admission Procedure will be started after the announcement of result.
- NU offered admission to the students via two modes i.e. (early admission mode and regular admission mode).
- In early admission mode, students who passed their 10+2 standard earlier can apply.
- This admission will be provided on first come and first serve basis.
- Aspirants can apply for this admission before the second week of February 2020.
- Regular admission mode will provide admission to the students who will clear the entrance test.