NIOS D.El.Ed 2019 Application Eligibility Dates Procedure. “The National Institute of Open Schooling” will be published a notification for NIOS D.EL.ED 2019 Application. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will be also know as “National Open School.” NIOS has been released notification soon.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2019
NIOS D.El.Ed application form 2019 will be released by the authority in the month of July 2019.Aspirants can fill and submit the application form through the official website.Here we are providing the details about NIOS D.El.Ed
- Untrained Teachers working at Primary level (1st-4th/5th) having 12th or its equivalent exam.
- Untrained Teachers working at Upper Primary level (5th/6th–8th) having Graduation Degree.
- Applicants must be obtained minimum 50% marks in aggregate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates a relaxation of 5% marks admissible)
- The State sponsorship is compulsory.
Improvement of Percentage at Intermediate Class (12th):
- In case,Teacher is not having 50% marks in 12th class and 45% marks in for SC/ST/OBC/PH students, After it NIOS Provides a chance for Improvement.
- For Improvement,Register at National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Course after completion of D.El.Ed. Registration by visiting the NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling )official Website Online Admission under Stream 1.
- If the teacher is hold graduate degree still the improvement of marks at class 12th is applicable.
- On Passing Intermediate (12th) class,only Mark Statement will be issued.
- D.El.Ed. Certificate will be issued when candidates secured at least 50% Marks or above in Senior Secondary.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2019:Fee
- Course Fee for 1st Year is Rs. 6000/-
- Total fees for First Year : Rs. 4500/-
- The Minimum duration of course is 2 years.
- The Maximum duration of course is 3 Years (date of registration).
Method for Applying “NIOS D.El.Ed 2019”:
- Visit the below given link and fill fresh registration form.
- Click the link and fill your personal and education details
- After the registration process, edit the Registration number login to apply.
- Enter all mandatory details related the course or you can watch our video.
- Then paid Application fee via online/offline payment mode.
- Take print out of Application form and save it for future use.
Important Dates for NIOS D.EL.ED 2019:
- Starting Online Registration: July-August 2019
- Closing Date of Registration: September 2019