NMAT Registration 2019 process will be started from the 3rd/ July/ 2018. Aspirants can register only via online. NMAT is one of the national level entrance exam organized to offer admission in the management programmes in India. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test administrated by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC). Through this entrance exam, aspirants can get admission in various management colleges in all over the country. Here, in this article we are providing the details about NMAT Registration 2019.
NMAT Registration 2019
The NMAT registration details are mention below.
- The registration procedure will be started form the 3rd/ July/ 2018 only through online.
- Applicants can fill the NMAT 2019 registration form till the 3rd/ October/ 2018.
- Students can also register by paying late fee after registration last date.
- At the time of registration process, applicants have to fill their valid email ID & mobile number.
- Students have to select the schools in order of preference where they want to send their electronically generated score card, along with all personal & education information.
- Take the printout of the application form, after final submission of NMAT 2019 application form.
- Students can make payment through online payment method by using the (Diners Card, IMPS, Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/American Express Card/and Mobile Wallets).
- An additional fee will be charged for each programmes /school added in excess of 7 courses /schools.
- The application fee will be as mention below:
|Registration fee||Rs. 1800/- Plus taxes|
|Late fee||Rs. 2000 /-Plus taxes|
|Retake exam||Rs. 1800 /-Plus taxes|
|Reschedule exam||Rs. 1000 /-Plus taxes|
Aspirants must fulfill the eligibility requirement given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should hold the Graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: The applying students should have obtained at least 50% marks in above mention qualifying exam.
- Appearing: The students those studying in their final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply NMAT 2019.
Important Dates of NMAT Registration 2019
Here we are mentioned dates of NMAT 2019 Registration
|Starting of online registration||3rd/ July/ 2018|
|Last date of registration||3rd/ October/ 2018|
|Scheduling of exam||3rd/ July to 16th/ October/ 2018|
|Late registration||4th/ October to 14th/ October/ 2018|
|Registration-retake||5th/ October to 14th/ December/ 2018|
|Exam date||4th/ October to 17th/ December/ 2018|
How to Apply
Students have to follow the following steps to fill the NMAT 2019 Application Form
- Visit to the official website of the authority.
- Click on New Register & Create an account by using valid email Id.
- Sign in & fill personal, educational, contact and work experience details.
- Choose the schools in order of preference to send your electronically score card.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph in prescribed format.
- Submit the application form, after verifying all the details.
- Now, make payment of registration fee via online payment gateway.
- After the payment of fee, you can schedule your exam & download the NMAT admit card 2019.
- At last, take the printout of filled-in registration form for future reference.