Odisha D.El.Ed 2019 application form will be released from the 4th week of May 2019. State Council of Educational Research & Training & the Directorate of Teacher Education will conduct the D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 every year. D.El.Ed is 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education for the post of primary teachers.Eligible students are requested to apply for the entrance exam only after reading all the guidelines given on the official website of authority. Here we are providing the details about Odisha D.El.Ed 2019.
Odisha D.EL.ED 2019
Odisha D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
In this section, we are mentioned the details about Odisha D.El.Ed Application Form
- Odisha El.Ed 2019 Online Application Form starts on the 4th week of May 2019.
- The last date to fill the form will be 3rd week of June 2019.
- Candidates are advised to read all the guidelines before filling the Online Application form.
- Applicants are suggested to enter all the details carefully & correctly in the online application form of SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed.
- While filling the form, upload the all the required documents in a given format
- Take a printout of filled-in- form for future communication.
- Candidates can pay application fee through onlinre mode using Debit/Credit/Net banking
- Candidates can also pay application fee through offline mode ( E-challan)
|General/OBC Category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 300/-|
Here we are mentioned the eligibility requirement of Odisha D.El.Ed
- Nationality: Students should be Indian national.
- Domicile: Students must possess the domicile of Odisha state
- Qualifying Exam: Must have passed the10+2 exam from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants must be obtained minimum 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST Category in qualifying exam.
Important Tentative Dates of Odisha D.El.Ed 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of Odisha D.El.Ed 2019 Exam
|Online application starts||4th week of May 2019|
|Last date of registration||3rd week of June 2019 (11.45 pm)|
|Online Fee payment||3rd week of June 2019 (11.45 pm)|
|Last date for Offline Fee payment||4th week of June 2019 (11.45 pm)|
|Admit Card||7 days before the entrance exam|
|Exam||2nd week of August 2019|
Pattern of the Exam:
- The mode of the exam is offline.
- The paper is divided into 2 sections.
- Section first contains 40 MCQs of 40 marks.
- Section second contains 60 MCQs of 60 marks.
- Timing duration will be 2 hours.
- Negative marking is there of 0.25 marks each.
|General Awareness||05 Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||10 Marks|
|Social Science||15 Marks|