Odisha ITI 2019 admission procedure is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training odisha. The online Application form for Odisha ITI 2019 will be released by the authority in the month of June 2019. Students seeking admission in various ITI colleges in state must apply for Odisha ITI admission 2019 on or before final date of online registration.
The Odisha ITI admission process will be held from the last week of June 2019. Applicants are suggested to read the official advertisement from the official website of Board before filling the Odisha ITI application form. Here we are providing the details about Odisha ITI 2019.
Odisha ITI 2019 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the details about Odisha Application Form
- The Odisha ITI 2019 Application forms will be released through the official website.
- Odisha Application form 2019 will be available from the First week of June 2019
- The Last date to fill the application will be 4th week of June 2019.
- While filling the form, enter all the details carefully.
- While filling the form, upload photo, signature in given manner.
- Keep the printout of the Odisha 2019 Application Form for further use.
- Application fee is necessary for all the students.
- Odisha ITI 2019 application fee will be of Rs 10 /- per college chosen.
- The fee can be deposit via challan and online mode.
Odisha ITI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility before filling the CG ITI 2019
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply
- Students whose parents are the permanent resident of Odisha State
- Students must have passed 10th or 8th class depends on the trade from recognized board.
- The minimum age should be 14 years.
- Appearing candidates can also eligible to apply
Important Tentative Dates of Odisha ITI 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of Odisha ITI 2019
|Last date for applying online CAF||June 2019|
|Last date of submission of print copy of the online applied CAF at any SAMS Resource (ITI) Center||June 2019|
|Issuing of 1st Round Selection merit list & Choice Filling||June 2019|
|Last date of Choice filling||July 2019|
|1st Round Allotment list||July 2019|
|Reporting must be done||July 2019|
|Display of vacant seats||July 2019|
|Online Registration/Application procedure for Phase II||July 2019|
|Submission Validation of online||August 2019|
Admission procedure of ITI will be based on the merit list. Merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of marks scored by the students in their qualifying exam (i.e. class 10th and 8th). The board will release the odisha ITI merit list 2019 through online, candidates can check the merit list on the official website.After the publishing of merit list counselling process will be started.
- Class 10th & 8th mark sheet.
- Cast and Other Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile/Transfer Certificates.
- Valid ID proof
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow the following steps to fill the Odisha ITI application form 2019
- Go to official website.
- Click on the link related to ITI application form 2019.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- While filling the form upload photo and signature.
- Submit the form carefully.