OJEE 2020 Application Form can be released from the January 2020. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is organized at the state level. It is managed every year by the Odisha state government. The admissions will be offered in Integrated MBA/Lateral Entry of Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/ MCA/MBA/M.TECH./ M.PHARM/ M.ARCH./M PLAN in government and private state colleges & universities. Admission into MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS courses will be offered through NEET 2020 score and B.Tech through JEE Main score 2020. Here we are mentioned the details about OJEE 2020 Application Form.
OJEE 2020 Application Form
- The application form has been released through online mode from the last week of January 2020.
- Last date to fill the form will be 4th week of March 2020.
- Applicants should be ready with scanned images of his/her colored photograph , full signature and left thumb impression for uploading while filling application form.
- The size of photograph should be 5KB to 99KB, size of signature should be 5KB to 50KB and the size of left thumb impression should be 5KB to 50KB
- The incomplete application will summarily be rejected.
- Take the printout of form at the last for future reference.
- The application fee can be via through online.
- Fee can also be submitted through e-Challan mode only in State Bank of India.
- Application fee for Form A, B, C, D, F-Rs. 1000/-.
- Application fee for Form E-Rs. 1500/-.
- Fee once paid cannot be refunded.
Aspirants must check the eligibility requirement before applying
- For UG Courses: Must have passed 10+2 from Odisha board or any other recognized board with 45% and 40% for reserve category marks in aggregate.
- For PG Courses: pass/appearing the graduation degree in respective branch. The degree must be from the recognized university with minimum 50% and 45% for reserve category.
- For Lateral Entry (B.tech/B.Pharma): should pass the 3 years of diploma in engineering or pharmacy with at least 45% marks in aggregate & 40% for SC/ST candidates.
Important Tentative Dates of OJEE 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates OJEE 2020 Application Form
|Availability of application form||January 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2020|
|Last date of online application fee payment||March 2020|
|Exam Date (PBT)||May 2020|
|CBT exam date||May 2020|
How to Apply
We have given here the complete instruction to fill the OJEE application form 2020.
- Visit the official website.
- After that click on ‘Application form for OJEE-2020’, 6numbers of links will appear as (A,B,C,D,E and F).
- Based on students study, choose correct application form.
- Fill the registration form and note down the registration number.
- Now, login with Registration number and password to complete the further application form.
- Enter the details such as academic details, personal details, etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload the scanned images in the prescribed manner.
- Make payment after uploading the images.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page, after successful submission of fee and application form.