A notification will be issue by “Uttar Pradesh Police Department” regarding the posts of UP Police SI recruitment 2018. All candidates are requested to visit the official website portal of UP Police Board for getting all information related the examination.
UP Police Sub Inspector 2018
UP Police Board will be recruit willing and eligible candidates for the posts of Fire Brigade Officer, Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander.Candidates who want to get job in this field can apply for Fire Brigade Officer, Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts.
We are also updated the complete information for UP Police Sub Inspector 2018 examination such as; Eligibility, Physical fitness, Syllabus etc.
- Starts Registration: June 2018
- Last Date for apply in the examination: July 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Sub Inspector 2018:
- The minimum age for applying UP Police SI 2018 exam will be 21 years and the maximum age will be 28 years foe applying the examination.
- For applying the posts of UP Police SI 2018 and Platoon Commander Candidate must be completed Graduation.
- Candidates must be clear B.Sc Degree for apply Fire Brigade posts.
- The Application Fee for applying UP Police SI 2018 will be Rs.400.
- The medium of paid Application fee will be E-Challan.
Selection Procedure: UP Police Sub Inspector 2018
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Physical Efficiency Test, Measurement Test, Written Test, Medical examination and Personal Interview.
How to apply for “UP Police Sub Inspector 2018”:
- Go to the official website portal of theorganizing authority which is gov.in or prpb.gov.in.
- Then click on the link “UP Police SI exam 2018”.
- The new page will open on the screen.
- After getting registration no. fill the correct information related the examination in the application form.
- Paid the Application fee and submit the application form.
- Take the Print out and save it for the future use.