Puducheery TET 2016 Application form Imp dates. PUDUCHERRY TET which is regulated by the government of Pondicherry and the CENTRAL REGULATING AUTHORITY and which is being conducted by the Education Department. This TET examination is being held in order for the smooth running of the governments schools. The selection procedure has open many ways to fill their at various levels i.e. classes teaching at primary level (I TO V) and classes at upper primary level (VI TO VIII).This examination is compulsory for the B.ED qualified candidates to be fulfilled those who are willing to become a teacher.
- Candidate should acquire the degree in Special Education qualification.
- Candidates must possess 45% marks in the Secondary Education.
- 4 year diploma courses are also eligible to apply for this TET test.
- A, B.SC, B.ED.ED candidates were also being given the privileges to apply for this TET examination.
- 2years diploma in Elementary education is also being entitled to appear for this examination.
PATTERN AND THE SYLLABUS:-
- The pattern constitute of one and a half hour paper which is 150 marks and includes questions related to child development, math’s, language -1, Language -2 and environmental studies.
There are three levels:-
- Paper -1 constitute basically teaching at primary level like classes from (I TO V)
- Paper-2 constitute at secondary level like teaching classes from (VI TO VIII).
- Candidates can apply for both the examinations (classes from I TO VIII).
The candidates were required to gain their admit card from the official website before 15 days of examination.
Application fees which is being charged from general candidates is 500/- and for the reserved candidates is 250/-.The candidate may appear for online submission on the official website of the link.
Candidates must secure 60%marks in order to clear for this entrance TET and 50% marks for the reserved candidates as well as for4 the handicapped applicants. The dates of examinations and the important updates must be made available on the official website and the candidates were being required to go through the last yr question papers and the latest sample papers.