Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form will started in the month of July 2019.The admission in D.El.Ed in private and government colleges of the state of Punjab will be based on the merit. The admission procedure will be administrated by State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) and Director Instructions Secondary &Elementary Education Punjab. Here we are providing the information about Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form including eligibility, application form, dates etc.
Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
In this section we are mentioned the details about Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
- Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form will access via online mode
- The authority will released the application form from the second week of June 2019
- The closing date to submit the application form will be in the month of June 2019
- Students are advised to fill the D.El.Ed online application form carefully
- Upload the recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Deposit the application fee.
- Take the print out of filled in application form for further communication.
- Application fee will be Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC category.
- Application fee will be Rs. 350/- for SC/ST category.
Punjab D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility requirement before filling the online Application Form
- Domicile: Candidates must possess the domicile of the Punjab state.
- Education Qualification: Applicant must pass Punjabi exam at the matric level. Aspirants must pass 12th exam from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants have to secure minimum 50% Marks for General category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
- Age limit: Upper age limit is 36 year for general category students and 5 year relaxation will be given to SC/ST categories.
Important Tentative Dates of Punjab D.El.Ed 2019
Here candidates can check the tentative schedule of Punjab D.El.Ed
|Application Form Availability||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date for submission Application Form||3rd week of July 2019|
|Merit List Published||4th week of July 2019|
|Result||1st week of August 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill the Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
- Go to official website.
- Click on the link related to Application Form.
- Enter all the details carefully and correctly in the application form.
- While filling the application form Upload the scanned image of recent photograph and signature in given format.
- Submit the application fee.
- Click on the Submit button to submit the complete application form
- Take the print out of filled in form for future use.