RAJASTHAN D.EL.ED 2019 Application Exam Pattern Eligibility. “Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University”, Ajmer (Rajasthan) will be released the notification of Rajasthan D.EL.ED 2019 Exam. University of Ajmer is going soon to orgnaize the “Rajasthan BSTC (D.El.Ed) Exam 2019” in the month of April 2019.The mode of exam will be offline(Pen and Paper based). The Authority takes Admission in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED) Course. The Application Procedure for RAJASTHAN D.EL.ED 2019 will be start in February 2019.
RAJASTHAN D.EL.ED 2019
The Authority will be given chance to the interested aspirants who want to get Admission in D.EL.ED 2019 examination. Here ,the Candidates can check the notification and exam details of Rajasthan D.EL.ED 2019 exam . All candidates must be applying before second week of March 2019.
Examination Dates for RAJASTHAN D.EL.ED 2019:
- Online Application Process will be start: 2nd week of February 2019
- Closing Date for online Application Process: 2nd week of March 2019
- Admit card will be released: 2nd week of April 2019
- Examination Date: last week of April 2019
- The applicants can fill and submit the RAJASTHAN D.EL.ED (BSTC) 2019 form through online mode.
- visit to the official website of BSTC (D.EL.ED) Rajasthan.
- Click on the link related to Application Form.
- Enter all the details carefully and correctly in the application form.
- Deposit the Application Fees.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take the print out of filled-in -form for further use.
Application Fees for RAJASTHAN D.EL.ED 2019:
- The application fee is Rs. 400/-for BSTC (Gen.) or BSTC (Sanskrit) category the Application Fess one of them is Rs.400.
- The application fee is Rs 275 for Sc/ST category.
RAJASTHAN D.EL.ED 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifying Exam:The aspirants must be passed 12th class from reputed university/Board.
- Minimum Marks:They must be scoring minimum 50%marks and 45%marks for SC/ST and PWD Category students.
- Age Limit:The Age of the students must not more than 28 years as on 1st /July /2019. Age relaxation for Reserved .
Pattern of D.EL.ED Exam 2018:
- Sections :The examination is divided into 4 sections.
- Number of Question: Total 200 question will be asked in the Paper .
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative Marking :No provision of Negative Marking.
- Section 1: Section 1 comprises 50 questions of General Intelligence contains total 150 marks.
- Section 2: Section 2 comprises 50 questions of Rajasthan General Knowledge contains total 150 marks.
- Section 3: Section 3 comprises 50 questions of General Aptitude contains total 150 marks).
- Section 4 : Section 4 is divided into four parts i.e.( Hindi, English and Sanskrit).
Admit Card: RAJASTHAN D.EL.ED (BSTC) Exam 2019
- E-Admit Card will be released out in 2nd week of April 2019.
- All details related to the exam will be given on Admit card.
- Admit card will be downloading from the official website .
- To attend the examination Admit card will be mandatory.
Merit list for RAJASTHAN D.EL.ED (BSTC) 2019:
- Aspirants will be selected through the Merit list. Merit list will be prepared after the written exam.
- Selected students get seat allotment and get a chance to admission in D.EL.ED course 2019.
- Merit list/ Result of RAJASTHAN D.EL.ED 2019 exam will be downloaded from the the official website of SCERT Rajasthan.