Rajasthan ITI 2019-2020 admission procedure is conducted by the Department of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. The online Application form for Rajasthan ITI 2019 will be released in the month of June 2019 for private colleges and government ITI colleges in Rajasthan. Students seeking admission in various ITI colleges in Rajasthan state must apply for Rajasthan ITI admission 2019 on or before last date of online registration. The Rajasthan admission process will be held from the July 2019. Applicants are suggested to read the official advertisement from the official website of Department of Technical Education before filling the application form. Here we are providing the details about Rajasthan ITI 2019-2020
The Department to select eligible and competent students for the ITI courses every year. No separate entrance test will be conducted by the authority for admission in the ITI courses. Candidates who are looking for pursuing ITI courses in desired trade in the current academic year i.e. 2019-20 should apply online as per the admission schedule.
Rajasthan ITI 2019- 2020 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the details about Rajasthan ITI 2019 Application Form
- The Rajasthan ITI 2019 Application forms will be released through online mode from the official website.
- Rajasthan ITI Application form 2019 will be available from the June 2019.
- While filling the online application form, enter all the details correctly.
- Upload scanned images of photo, signature, at the time of filling the form.
- Keep the printout of the Rajasthan ITI 2019 Application Form for further use.
Rajasthan ITI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility before filling the Rajasthan ITI 2019
- Candidates should have completed 8th/10th/12th standard from any recognized Central Government/State Government board.
- Applicant’s age should not be lower than 15 years, the maximum age should not be exceed 40 years.
- Applicant must possess the domicile of Rajasthan State.
- The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category aspirants.
- 5-year relaxation for Ex-Servicemen, 5 years in case of war widows & 10 years relaxation for disabled Students
Important Tentative Dates of Rajasthan ITI 2019-2020
Here we are providing the tentative dates of Rajasthan ITI 2019- 2020
|Online registration for admission regarding||June to July 2019|
|Publish of provisional merit list||July 2019|
|In case of seeking amendments in merit list,Reporting at Directorate, Jodhpur with original documents||July 2019|
|Publish of amended provisional merit list||August 2019|
|Final date of admission in institute level seats related to Institutes Management Committee (IMC)||August 2019|
|Publishing of the list of admission completed on IMC seats basis||August 2019|
|Last date of Centralized online seat allotment||August 2019|
|After 1st seat allotment, payment of fee (Rs.3400/-) and reporting at allotted ITI institute with all required original documents||August 2019|
|Publishing of the filled seats after 1st seat allotment on official websites by institutes||August 2019|
|Candidates registration,who have reported to the allotted institute for upward movement-Acknowledgement Final date||August 2019|
|Centralized online admission 2nd seat allotment date||August 2019|
|After second seat allotment, payment of fee (Rs.3400/-) and reporting at allotted ITI institute with all required original documents||August 2019|
|Uploading of the filled seats after 2nd seat allotment on official websites by institutes||August 2019|
|Internal Sliding||August 2019|
How to Apply
The procedure to fill the Rajasthan ITI 2019-2020 application form is provided below.
- Visit the official website of DTE
- Read all the instructions carefully and then, Select the required course and click on apply button.
- After clicking, the Rajasthan ITI application form 2019 would be displayed.
- Fill all the necessary details in the Rajasthan ITI application form correctly, incomplete form will not be entertained by the authority.
- Upload the scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph at the time of filling Rajasthan ITI application form.
- Deposit the application fee
- After payment the candidate is required to keep a print copy of the Rajasthan ITI application 2019 form for any future reference.