Re exam Admit Card Group C post code 66 Rajkiya Paryaveshak. A written exam is about to be conducted on the 12th of November 2017 by UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education). The exam is going to be conducted under Group C section of Samuh G and is taking place for the post code 66 named Rajkiya Paryavekshak.
Re exam Admit Card Group C post code 66 Rajkiya Paryaveshak
- Uttarakhand Samuh G Exam 96 posts Kanisth Shahyak: Apply here
Facing Issue to download Admit card, download our app and our team will contact you. Technically supported by ITAlcoholic Team: Download here
UBTER organizes the written exams for various posts available so as to recruit the candidates on them and fill the posts. The exam Samuh G for the post code 66 is going to take place on the 12th of November 2017 and now the candidates who have applied for the exam are now waiting for their admit cards. UBTER is soon going to issue the admit cards of the post code 66 on its official site.
So the candidates can get the admit cards of post code 66 by visiting the certified site of UBTER which is ubter.in. They can also click on the link which has been provided by our team on this page to download the admit card of the post code 66.
Re exam Admit Card Group C pos
t code 66 Rajkiya paryaveshak:
- Go to official website of UBTER which is @ubter.in
- Click on Group C section of Admit card/Answer keys/Results.
- Then click on admit card of post code 66.
- For Downloading the Admit card candidates must be mention their Registration No. and Date of birth.
- Read the instruction carefully and enter Registration No., Date of birth and Name as per given format.
- The downloading will start and soon admit card will be there on screen.
- GEN – 26
- GEN Women – 13
- GEN Ex – 02
- GEN PH – 01
- GEN DFF – 01
- SC- 11
- SC Women – 04
- SC Ex – 01
- ST -01
- ST Women – 01
- OBC – 10
- OBC Women -04
- OBC Ex – 01
- Total posts: 76
Selection will be based on the merit list/cut off. After the written examination, UBTER authority will issue the document verification list. Selected candidates will be called for document verification. Document verification list will contains candidate name, category, DOB, Marks statement, cut off and venue/date of document verification.