REAP 2020 will be conducted for admission to the 1st year of (B.Tech/BE) courses in Rajasthan. No entrance exam will be conducted by the authority to offer admission. The admission will be provided in these programme will be based of JEE Main score 2020 or class 10+2 merit. This admission process is administrated by the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
REAP is gateway to get admission in various Government and Private technical institutions of Rajasthan (except MNIT Jaipur, BITS Pilani, and other Deemed & Private Universities of Rajasthan). Here, we are providing the details about REAP 2020.
Important Tentative Dates of REAP 2020:
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of REAP 2020
|Third week of May 2020||Starting of online application form|
|Third week of June 2020||Closing date to deposit the fee through E-Mitra/Bill Desk|
|Third week of June 2020||Final date of submission of online application form|
|First week of July 2020||Date of commencement for filling of online application with late application fee of Rs. 500/-|
|Second week of July 2020||Date of closure for fresh registration with late application fee of Rs. 500)|
|First week of August 2020||Date of commencement for online application with (fresh registration & late application fee of Rs. 1000 and commitment application fees of Rs. 10, 000)|
|Second week of August 2020||Date of closure for fresh registration (with late application fee of Rs. 1000)|
|Third week of May to|
Third week of June 2020
|Choice filling starts|
REAP 2020 Application Form:
In this section we are providing the details of REAP 2020 Application Form
- Aspirants can fill and submit the application form through the official website of authority.
- The form will be available from third week of May 2020 (Tentatively) to third week of June 2020 (tentatively)
- After the depositing the application Fee students will get a transaction code.
- Students have to login again and enter the basic information in the application form.
- Students have to upload their signature and recent passport size colored photograph, at the time of filling the form.
- The size of the scanned photograph should not exceed (100 KB) and size of signature should not exceed (50 KB).
- The application fee is Rs. 700.
- Application fee can be submit through Credit card/Debit Card /Net Banking or Via E-Mitra Kiosk .
- Keep safe generated E-Mitra & Transaction code for future communication.
Eligibility Criteria for REAP 2020:
Applicants must check the eligibility before filling REAP exam 2020 Application Form
- Nationality: Applicant should belong to India
- Domicile: Applicant those belong to the Rajasthan State has a valid Domicile.
- Qualification: Students have to cleared class XII exam with at least 5 subjects (Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject).
- Minimum Marks: Students must obtain at least 45 percent marks and 40 percent marks for reserved category
- Students, those pass JEE Main 2020 examination and also XII exam in 2020 /2019/2018 are also eligible to apply
- Appearing: Appearing Students are also eligible to apply
REAP 2020 Admission
The selection of the aspirants in B.Tech courses will also offer on the basis of Joint Entrance Exam Main 2020. Students will also be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the student in 10+2 exam. 100% seats will be filled via the JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Main score 2020. In case, any seat will be remaining vacant then, the seat will be filled through 10+2 class board percentile.