RULET 2020 Application Form will be available in the month of April 2020. Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test is a university level exam conducted by the Rajasthan University to provide admission in BA LLB (H) & BA LLB courses offer by University and its affiliated Colleges . Here we are providing the information related to RULET 2020.
RULET 2020 Application Form
In this section students can check the details about RULET application form 2020
- Candidate can apply through the online mode from the official website.
- The RULET 2019 Application Form will be available from the 1st week of April 2020.
- Students can fill and submit the application form till 2nd week of May 2020.
- The students have to pay Rs. 2000 as an application fee.
- Downloaded RULET application form 2020 should be duly filled & to be submitted in the Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur along with a DD of Rs.2,000/- .The Draft must be made in the favor of RULET, University of Rajasthan payable at Jaipur.
- Incomplete forms without application fee will not be entertained by the authority.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of filled-in – form for future record.
- The application fee will be Rs.2000/-.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee during the registration process.
- The application fee can be deposit through Debit /Credit / NEFT or through the Bank Challan.
RULET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test application form.
- Students must pass 12th class exam in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Applicants must secure at least 50% marks & 45% for SC/ST category candidates.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for RULET exam 2020.
Important Tentative Dates of RULET 2020
Here students can check the tentative schedule of RULET 2020 Exam
First week of April 2020
Online application form released
Second week of April 2020
Last dates of application form
Second week of May 2020
Date of Entrance Exam
Fourth week of May 2020
Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Last week of May/First week of June 2020
Announcement of Result
Third week of June 2020
- Mode of Exam: The mode of exam will be offline (Pen and Paper Based).
- Number of Questions: The question paper will contain total 200 objective type questions.
- Type of Question: Only Multiple Choice Question will be asked in the paper.
- Medium of Paper: The paper will be published in English language.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
- Marks: The paper will contain MCQ of 200 marks from language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science and social studies, written exam will be followed by GD & PI of 100 marks.
How to Apply
Students have to follow these simple steps to fill the RULET 2020 application form
- Go to the official website of RULET 2020.
- Click on the link related to RULET Application Form 2020.
- Enter all the details carefully and correctly.
- Deposit the prescribed application fee.
- After that, submit the details.
- At last take the printout of filled-in-application form and send it to address mention below
RULET – 2020
Department of Law
Near FYLC Building,
University of Rajasthan, J.L.N Marg,
Jaipur – 302004
RULET 2020 Admit card
The Admit card of the RULET Exam 2020 will be released from the 3rd week of May 2020 through online mode. Candidates can download their RULET 2020 Admit card from the official website of Authority. The Admit Card/Hall ticket will contain exam related details and Instruction. Without the valid RULET 2020 Hall ticket student will not be allowed to the examination hall.
Instructions for Candidates
- The RULET–2020 will be conducted only at Jaipur.
- All candidates are required to appear at the RULET 2020 examination at their own expense.
- No students shall be permitted in Exam Hall after 30 minutes of starting to exam.
- Students will be required to produce Admit card on the examination day .without the valid Admit Card candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Candidates must bring Blue or Black ballpoint pen to fill the all entries of OMR/ Answer sheet.
- Any text material written or printed Cellular/Mobile phone/Pager/Calculator etc. will not be permitted inside the examination hall.
- No students shall be permitted to go outside the examination hall till the completion of the RULET 2020