Sharda University 2020 application form will be available from the first week of March 2020. Sharda University Admission Test is regulated by the Sharda University for providing admission to its Bachelor’s and Master’s courses. Aspirants who want admission in Sharda University should appear this exam. The Sharda University offers courses in the field of “Law/Management/Engineering”. Aspirants who have valid scores of any national/state level entrance examination are liberated from taking this entrance exam. Here we are providing the information related to Sharda University 2020.
Sharda University 2020 Application Form:
- Applicants can be filled and submitted the application form via online mode.
- Candidates can access the online application form from the official website of University.
- The Sharda University 2020 application form will be released from the first week of March 2020.
- The Last date of Application form will be in the month of April 2020.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000.
- Students can submit their application fee through online mode or through Demand Draft (DD).
- Aspirants can also pay their fee through cash, Cash Payment deposited at Sharda University fee Counter or deposit cash at nearest Axis Bank branch or PNB ( Punjab National Bank) branch.
- The DD must be drawn in favor of (Sharda University payable at Greater Noida). Applicants have to mention their Name, Father Name, contact number, course on the back side of Demand Draft and send it to the address mention below:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
U.P. – 201306
- Integrated “B.Tech+MBA”
- Integrated”B.Tech + M.Tech”
- Integrated “BBA+MBA”
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Integrated Law
Sharda University Eligibility Criteria:
Students must check the eligibility criteria before filling the Sharda University 2020 form:
For UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualified 10+2 board exam or equivalent exam from any recognized board
- Age Limit: Candidates must complete 17 years of age on 31/Dec/2020.
- Foreign national candidates are required to pass certificate of class 10+2 such students are also required to meet the eligibility requirement of Association of Indian university
Eligibility Criteria for PG course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold graduation Degree from recognized University.
- Foreign national candidates are required graduation degree from recognized university such applicants are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Association of Indian university.
Important Tentative Dates of Sharda University 2020
Here we are providing the schedule of SUAT 2020
|First week of March 2020||Availability of Application Form|
|Second week of April 2020||Last date of Application Form|
|April 2020||Slot Booking|
|April 2020||Availability of Admit Card|
|Third week of April 2020||Entrance Exam Date|
|Fourth week of May 2020||Announcement of Result|
Those Students holding rank in any of the below list are exempted from Sharda University 2020 entrance test:
For Engineering Programme
- “JEE-Main/SUAT (Rank < 3,00,000)
- “ UPSEE/SUAT (Rank < 50,000)”
- “NATA (Valid Scores)”
For MBA Course
- “XAT/CAT/MAT/SUAT(CAT > 65%, MAT > 75%)”
- “UPCMET (valid score card)”
- “CLAT/LSAT (valid score card)”
- “ UPCAT (valid score card)”
Examination Pattern of SUAT
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held via online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in SUAT exam.
- Number of Questions: The question Paper will comprises total 100 questions.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of examination will be around 90 minutes.