SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form will be released by the authority. Students can fill the SRMJEE 2019 form through online mode only. The online application form will be released by SRM University. The University will release the common application form for admission to all campuses of the SRM University. SRMJEEE is organized for offering admission into Bachelor’s engineering programmes. SRMJEEE is also known as SRM Engineering Entrance Examination. Students have to clear the SRMJEE 2019 to get admission in B.Tech course. Here we are providing the information related to SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
- Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling up the SRMJEEE application form 2019.
- SRMJEEE 2019 application form will be available through online mode from the official website of SRM university.
- Applicant can fill and submit the application form from 27/October/ 2018.
- The last date to fill the application form will be 1st/March/19(offline) and 31st/ March/19.
- After filling the application form completely, take a printout of filled-in application form for future record.
- Student can pay their application fee only through online payment gateway.
- Application fee/Examination Fee is Rs. 1060 for all categories students.
- The examination fee will be non-refundable in any condition.
Dates of SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
Here, we are providing the schedule of SRMJEEE 2019
|Commencement of online application form||27th October 2018|
|Closing date to fill OMR form||1st March 2019|
|Closing date to submit application form||31st March 2019|
|Correction||5th-10th April 2019|
|Starting of slot booking for online exam||6th April 2019|
|Commencement of online entrance exam||15th – 25th April 2019|
|Result||28th April 2019|
SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2019 are mentioned below
- Nationality: Applicants of India/PIO & OCI card holder’s are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: The age of applicants should be 17 years as on 31/Dec/ 2019.
For B.Tech Programmes:
- Qualification Criteria: Students must passed/appearing the 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM group) as a compulsory subjects with at least 50% for NCR, Delhi campus and60% aggregate in PCM for” Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses”.
For B.Tech Biotechnology/B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering/B.Tech Genetic Engineering programmes:
- Qualification Criteria: Applicant should passed/appearing the 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
How to Apply SRMJEEE 2019
Students can follow these simple steps to fill the SRMJEEE 2019 application form:
- Go to the official website of authority.
- Enter your name, & email ID, mobile number etc for registration yourself.
- After successful registration, applicants will receive a verification link in registered email ID.
- Now, login your account using login details.
- Fill all the details in the SRMJEEE application form 2019.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, Class 10th mark sheet and Class 12th mark sheet in the given format, at the time of filling application form.
- Make a payment through online payment method (credit card, debit card or internet banking).
- After the submission of SRMJEEE application form, “Unique Application No.” will be generated.
- Students are suggested to note down your application number for your future use.