SSC CGL 2019 Application form. Combined Graduate Level Exam SSC CGL 2019 Application Exam Date. A notification is about to be released by the Staff Selection Commission. SSC is about to release the official notification for the SSC CGL 2019 Exam. SSC organises the SSC CGL Exam every year in which lakh of applicants take part. The exam of SSC CGL takes place all over the nation. The applicants who want to apply for the SSC CGL 2019 Exam can check all the details of the same here on this page.
SSC CGL 2019 Application Form
What’s New in SSC CGL 2019 Application Form:
- The Application process for the SSC CGL Exam 2019 will begin from March and will continue till of April 2019.
- Interview Round in the SSC CGL Exam 2019 has been dispensed. Thus no interview will be held from now on.
- From now on, the age of the applicants will be calculated as on the month of August instead of January of the exam year.
Important dates SSC CGL 2019 Application Form:
|Application procedure will start||March 2019|
|Last date of Application process||April 2019|
|Admit card will be released||May 2019|
|SSC CGL Exam 2019 Tier I Exam will be held||June to July 2019|
|Result will be out||August 2019|
|Admit Card of SSC CGL Exam 2019 Tier II Exam will be released||August 2019|
|SSC CGL Exam 2019 Tier II Exam||September 2019|
|Result will be out||October 2019|
|SSC CGL Exam 2019 Tier III Exam||November 2019|
|Computer skill test/Skill test||December 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2019 Application:
- The aspirants who want to apply for the SSC CGL 2019 Exam must have a Graduation degree gotten from a reputed college/university
- The aspirants must be between 18 and 27 years in order to apply for the SSC CGL 2019 Exam
How to apply SSC CGL 2019 Application Form:
- The aspirants who want to apply for the SSC CGL Exam2019 must visit the official site of the SSC which is ssc.nic.in.
- There they must click on the option Apply here link and then click on the option SSC CGL Exam 2019 Application form.
- Then they must click on the option click here to apply and then must enter their complete details.
- All the details like Personal details, Academic Details, Contact details etc must be filled.
- Then they must submit the form along with the fees.
- They must not forget to take the receipt in which they will be provided a registration no.
- The aspirants who want to apply for the SSC CGL Exam 2019 must submit the application fees.
- The application fees for the SSC CGL Exam 2019 can be paid through any of the medium be it online or offline.
- The online mediums are Debit card, Credit card, NEFT etc while Bank Challan is an offline method.
The Commission has now decided to give only 100 questions instead of 200 in the SSC CGL Tier I 2019 Exam. Total no. of marks will be 200 as before. 75 minutes duration is decided for Tier I Exam. The paper will be held in Online mode.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||25|